Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who to level up to 5* next

I've been reading this forum for the past couple months and have found it extremely helpful. I wanted to get some opinions on what toon to take to 5* next. Hopefully I'll find more evo shards to where I can do two of them in the next week but we'll see how the drop rates are treating me... lately not much joy even on level X of the rifts.

My main team I use is:
    Soldier Eddie 5*
    Pharaoh Eddie 5*
    Blue Allied Soldier 5*
    COTD 5* x2 :-) Sometimes it's fun to let the twins out although talismans need some work.

My current 4* toons are:
    Gunner Allied Bomber Boy
    Assassin Troll
    Pharaoh Sun Spirit
    Assassin Golden Son
    Warrior Golden Son
    Warrior Hellhound
    Warrior Rocket dog
    Corrupt Harpy - (My legendary soul reward for finishing underworld madness... not happy about that one... Took a couple beers to calm down from that disappointment)
    Blue Allied Soldier (Another one that I've thought about taking to 5* but with the nerf bats swinging I'm really reconsidering wasting any more on him until I see how much my other one is effected)
    Mummy Eddie

I've go others that I could bring up to 4* but thought I'd concentrate on what I have at the ready.

I have about 40 rare souls that I've been collecting for a month or so and thought I'd wait until the new characters were introduced to see if it would be beneficial. I have around 400 regular souls and cash in 100 in a time when I'm bored... then I'm not bored for 10 minutes or so while I sell duplicate useless toons. If feel like the guy who sits at the slot machine thinking my luck is going to change and it never does. Aside from the time I pulled Pharaoh, Visions, and my 2nd COTD from a 10 pack of souls for 650 ironite it's been a lot of wishful thinking.

Rambling now, but would love some feedback on what everyone thinks the next 5* would be most beneficial.

Happy Grinding!!!

Whatever you do, do it after the update.
    Im between the PSS and the Hellhound.... both due to their ability to deal heavy damage and heal....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Whatever you do, do it after the update.
    Im between the PSS and the Hellhound.... both due to their ability to deal heavy damage and heal....
    Absolutely waiting until after the update!! and I agree F'n Visions Eddie leaves a lot to be desired... looks cool but mine hits like a 3 year old. Guessing it's not just mine... :-) I've been reading good things about the PSS but we'll see what people are saying after the update. Would have never even considered him until I was reading about him in the forum. Thanks for the feedback!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Absolutely waiting until after the update!! and I agree F'n Visions Eddie leaves a lot to be desired... looks cool but mine hits like a 3 year old. Guessing it's not just mine... :-) I've been reading good things about the PSS but we'll see what people are saying after the update. Would have never even considered him until I was reading about him in the forum. Thanks for the feedback!!!
    I planned to do an F'N VE vs Mummy thread after the update, I really think that the devs have listen our prayers and will give them some reasons to be loved....
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-18-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I planned to do an F'N VE vs Mummy thread after the update, I really think that the devs have listen our prayers and will give them some reasons to be loved....
    That would be awesome!! The best Eddies I have are Soldier and Pharaoh... would be nice if Mummy and F'N VE were worth the time investment!! If all goes well, I suppose we'll know more tomorrow... or depending on how late I decide to stay up tonight. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    That would be awesome!! The best Eddies I have are Soldier and Pharaoh... would be nice if Mummy and F'N VE were worth the time investment!! If all goes well, I suppose we'll know more tomorrow... or depending on how late I decide to stay up tonight. :-)
    The upgrade begins in 20 minutes...

OS
    iOS
    Yes

One day a king will rise with the sun
    Born into darkness on this silent shore
    He will remember the cold and the shame
    He prays for salvation in this sea of flames
    King, rise, die, cries
    He's just one lost soul, he cries for
    Fading memories
    From realms of light
    Eternal mystery
    When knowledge was confined
    He sees this world with a different light
    Feeling the rage and it's all been a lie
    He will remember the dark and the pain
    With eyes of a stranger he will stand so breve
    King, rise, die, cries
    Now his mind is free, he cries for
    Fading memories
    From realms of light
    Eternal mystery
    Now his mind is free, he cries for
    Fading memories
    From realms of light
    Eternal mystery
    From dreams revealed in
    Fading memories
    From realms of light
    Eternal mystery
    A king will rise
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Gunner bomber is a bit better now that talismans are fixed.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    My vote would be for the Assassin Golden Son... he's my next 5*.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    My vote would be for the Assassin Golden Son... he's my next 5*.
    I have one 5* with all his talis on 4* and its quite good even i think that he can suffer the nerf hammer in the future, mine golden son hits around 2000-4000 if the crit enables but with the last update and my secret talismans on him xD sometimes do around 14000 or more in a turn