So, I get it.

As soon as I noticed the immense stat INCREASE when upgrading my Fierce tali to 5* (whereas all other talis had a bit of a DECREASE), and I realized that the Lv1 5* values were actually supposed to be the Lv50 5* values, I KNEW it was a bug. Wouldn't last.

But everyone's in an uproar, despite an easily demonstrable data entry error that happened long ago and the OLD devs were too busy/nervous to correct it. Didn't stop me from focusing on the two subtypes in question, but it did temper my reaction when the nerf bat started swinging. Others aren't so forgiving, and it seems the community is divided on the fairness of each solution suggested.

I propose a compromise: Colored Talisman slots shall give an equipped talisman a boost exactly the way Fierce & Overwhelming were boosted: they use the regular LvMax values for Lv1.

As a software developer myself, I've noted how the talis' values are calculated:

BaseValue + PtsPerLevel*CurrentLevel.

Simply set

BoostedBaseValue = NormalBaseValue + PtsPerLevel*LvMax.

Easy peasy.

This has a couple of benefits:
- Some of the 'losses' due to nerf can be recovered
- Makes the colored talisman slots on each character actually _beneficial_ & _helpful_, instead of worthless (or, in most cases, a flat-out hinderance).
- Creates more strategy w/ regards to talisman assignment.

I hope the devs will take this under consideration. I feel it adds to the game in a more meaningful & strategic way than simply buffing all 5* talismans & gives players more interesting choices across the board.