Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Acrid smoke does random damage and the fury is too low. I confirm that the fury is lower than a normal attack, too bad
    Last edited by woodol; 10-24-2016 at 12:13 PM.
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by woodol View Post
    Acrid smoke does random damage and the fury is too low. I confirm that the fury is lower than a normal attack, too bad
    The only benefit is that they added another skill level to the fury.
    About the acrid smoke instead, i don't know if it's a problem of translation (i set the language to italian), but in the decription it still says that the damage is magic

OS
    iOS
    The damage is not magic, since the update, I have seen the difference. Before about 400 pts of damage and now about 4000 ! (I don't have any magic talisman)
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

What i would suggest, and will probably make a thread about it, is to reset the skill shards of characters which were subject to an update (of any form).

I remember being in a huge dilemma back then, of going for a maxed Soldier vs. Carriage Rider Eddie and i ended up choosing the first option.

The character is still good, i combine it with a Red Troll and it's still optimal for auto-farming (as there is limited damage on him during the first round, and most fights don't last more than 1-2 rounds anyway), but the decrease of fury skill damage is really, but really in-explainable (just can't comprehend for fury to damage less than normal attack).

It's not just me i presume that has been feeling as a part of a beta testing period for this game, that lasted from the moment it came out, up to the tuning update.

Best reward for us that "stayed" would be this SKILL SHARD RESET, nothing else. I don't even believe it would really damage the game economically, as in most cases, it is just one character with a significant amount of shards (that will go to the next one).
    Cthulhum-4956

Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

OS
    iOS
    Soldier Eddie may be the only Eddie whose basic attack consistently deals more damage than any of his special attacks or his fury. I have him with max talisman (2 boost, 2 fierce strength, 2 fierce piercing and only use his basic attack or heal. Only upside is that it does leave more energy for the support characters. He definitely needs to be reworked.