Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Pharaoh Dog King

Is this guy going to get his wings back anytime soon? Or does it only happen in my game?

OS
    iOS
    Mine too. The shadows are there for them.
    Brian-9579

OS
    iOS
    Is it worth putting Skill Shards on him?

Been using him in my Arena defence and felt I started holding a bit more since I started him him. But am I going to see the benifit if I pop 10 skill shards on to him?

Have 9 skill shards (10 after tomorrow) so could max him out straight away.

But got lots of other characters I use them on too. Decisions decisions.

OS
    Android
    I just sacrificed mine which had 5 skillshards

OS
    Android
    You will not benefit by sharding it in arena for defence. All he does is a little more damage, but not so much it is worth sharding him.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Cheers, thought as much. Thought he'd be like Sharding up Mummy Eddie, only a slight increase in damage.

Got lots of other characters that need them so I'll leave him be. Likely to drop him from defence when I get a better character anyway.

OS
    iOS
    IMO the PDK should be better, he's getting a little boost in next update, but he's still far to weak for a natural 5 start toon. I believe he's supposed to be a defense, keep your team alive guy, and not a offensive guy. Still just can't find a place for em.

OS
    Android
    Pdk were great at defense when he had 15% heal before. His curse skill can make a huge difference as well, almost double the damage taken. He is great as support for magic casters too when maxed.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    I have never even seen one being used in PVP so that might be a guide to how good he is?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I have never even seen one being used in PVP so that might be a guide to how good he is?
    I've seen tons of PDK's in PvP, but not in any higher ranked teams. His passive cleanse is annoying, but his damage is so low that you can leave him alive until last.

The increased chance of triggering Curse is probably the best improvement from sharding him. Still, the AI is too stupid for him to be effective in a defending team.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills