Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Winner: Speed of Light Eddie because his heal is awesome, but the damage is still pretty weak. I'm talking 2k crit hits with green General buff weak, but the three blues are only 4*.

Losers: Soldier Eddie got beat so hard with the nerf bat that even default Eddie has a bruise. I had to switch out a red for another yellow just for a little extra health. Thinking about going with invisible set on him now.

Green General lost a boatload of health from the talisman nerf, but he's still usable. Same with the green soulless demons.

Blue Allied Soldier is still good, just not AS good. The shield comes in handy for battlefield mine fights. The Prisoner is ideal for that, but pretty rare.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 10-20-2016 at 04:13 AM. Reason: More thoughts
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    So when i evolve and get a couple of skillshards into SE he gets nerfed...

I guess i need to level my holy smoke... i always liked holy smoke...

Also... i cant wait for the nomad and alliance general nerf, also if you nerf them, then u better nerf the warrior COTD, that way i cant have any good chars!
    Alliance General already got a nerf from the talisman nerf. I used to hit 10k without the crit buff vs magus characters, now it's maybe 6k.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Also have in mind that when considering PvP, the decrease of the reflect shield effect was necessary (just imagine what would happen....)!
    Cthulhum-4956

Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

Just curious : what's with all the "toon" Talk? Are you guys referencing Roger Rabbit? If so, how does it tie in to Iron Maiden? I see a lot of people calling the characters "toons" but I don't get the reference. Please, can anyone fill me in?

I think the losers are soldier Eddie, corrupt general, and blue soldier (none of which I ever used). Also, those who used fierce or overwhelming talismans (all of my main characters). But the talisman isn't terribly bad. I get why they did what they did, so overall I feel it's not so much losers, but rather just different.

The winners are everyone else.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Just curious : what's with all the "toon" Talk? Are you guys referencing Roger Rabbit? If so, how does it tie in to Iron Maiden? I see a lot of people calling the characters "toons" but I don't get the reference. Please, can anyone fill me in?
    It's an RPG term referring to characters that can be classified as being like cartoon ones.

I use the term 'character' but also know that 'toon' is one that could be used as well.

Animations in the game do appear like comic/cartoon.