Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Ooooh, oooh, can I be a member?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    And where's the progress in that? You're the forum man, make it happen Or atleast a super duper secret fb group

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Send me an invite so nothing else good gets nerfed

Oh sorry to one of my troopers I failed on a secret location tonight.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-21-2016 at 12:43 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

I'm no longer having fun. I have an OG Eddie, warrior child of the damned, and hellhound, all completely maxed out in level, talismans, and skill shards, and I had to revive playing underworld madness bonus stage. The talisman nerf is brutal, and my hellhound got neutered.

OS
    Android
    So for over a day I couldn't play any levels because I had an error saying I have too many runes, but when I went into my team and try to use the runes I got a server error every time I exited the team screen saying all changes are lost. Finally I lucked out and the changes were saved after several attempts.

That soured my experience with the changes a bit, and honestly I'm finding it hard to get excited about playing. For so long I was just playing for the sake of my Troopers ans stockpiling runes and talismans while waiting for this update, and now that it is here, I'm not sure how much I care anymore.
    Azathoth-7781

Playing some more...

My opinion on the update has varied a little bit. It's not altogether bad, but a very mixed bag, maybe a bit more on the negatives than I'd like, still. I like how my original Eddie has a very functional heal right now, but any tankiness he had seems to have melted away. 4* Eddie still seems better in almost every capacity. I'm finding a reasonable amount of those all important 3* white evo gems (which I was getting zero of prior to the patch), but all other gems have been 2* or less. Enemies seem either tougher or I'm weaker than before. Maybe both? Running out of components and cash quickly for talismans. And I have no idea what the point of Light Dungeons are now. Farming level up shards? They've always been kinda plentiful if a bit useless. I guess they're worth selling a bit. But not at that energy cost or for the annoyance of fighting retaliation/revive units.

Gotta say Talisman nerfs were a poor idea. I probably wouldn't play if I just started now and scoped out the game. New players don't even get a proper idea of what kinds of stats higher talismans give. They should grey those stats out at least, not leave them blank. Or better yet, return them to being well rounded stat arrays.

On a somewhat random note, out of boredom, I spent some ironite on rares and got the Wickerman 4 star, so I'm pleased with that much. Been ages since I got anything beyond Corrupt Owl Cultists, Desert Warriors, and Sentinel Dogs.

OS
    Android
    I also got slaughtered in the first round of Underworld Madness Secret Level.

Hellhound, Warrior Troll and maxed out CR (even skill shards). The 2 green bats hit my CR and he was gone (Troll shield was up! - they hit really really hard). I revived and could finish the level (even got a rare soul! - don't know what's in in - no more space left ... ).

I am not mad ...

BECAUSE

Next time this will not happen. For this reason you have 3 Eddies you can swap around. Next time I will start this level with my level 100 Mummy and after stage 1 I know how to win.

I just hop this big nerf / balancing was a one off and I don't have to figure out over and over again how to beat levels I already won ...

OS
    Android
    well, in lightbringer madness, i was surprised today. Before the patch i always switched my soldier eddie (all max 5* talisman) to a troopers pharaoh and run the immortal to fininisher line. Since the update i quickly leveled my unused carriage rider to 100 and equipped him (4* freezing, 5*holy and 5*rush single for life) and even at not maxxed talismans he lasted longer than my soldier before.

btw what other characters do true damage aoe besides axxis bomber boy warrior and assassin and the assasin golden sum. (sometimes it's still falsely state, like pharaoh water ghost, wich should attack single target but hits all.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I just hop(e) this big nerf / balancing was a one off and I don't have to figure out over and over again how to beat levels I already won ...
    I say, throw any challenge you can at me Devs... I will adapt and overcome!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Tbh i can still do the secret levels and most of UW madness without revives, just game of death and NOTB, those need atleast 1 (notb needs atleast 3...)

Most of the time when i use a trooper's maxed out soldier eddie i lose and use a revive... but i can 100% give you proof that mummy can destroy everything, actually i cant, but i can do every level on madness using vaseodin's mummy, only NOTB needs revives...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!