Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog3 View Post
    I don't like the update at all, so far. Everything seems to be kicking my ass now. Stuff I could auto farm now requires my attention and I haven't gotten good drops on anything yet. I see a few nice things with individual characters, but the game is much more frustrating and I'm getting sick of staring at the Defeat screen for stuff I could fight before.

This. Lord of light time warp payouts have been destroyed making time warp worthless unless you absolutely must have three star evo runes. This is particularly unfair since they have drastically changed talismans and this was one of the few places where money could be raised to rebuild.

I tried number of the beast madness, hearing that it was way harder and finding with a full five star company the difficulty to be ridiculous. I don't see how future players Who are half as well equipped and trying to win the campaign are going to be interested in this level of difficulty, and now I am no longer interested in playing that level for farming purposes. For all intents and purposes, it feels like they have simply made more areas of the game unsatisfying or unplayable.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 10-19-2016 at 11:27 PM.