Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog3 View Post
    I don't like the update at all, so far. Everything seems to be kicking my ass now. Stuff I could auto farm now requires my attention and I haven't gotten good drops on anything yet. I see a few nice things with individual characters, but the game is much more frustrating and I'm getting sick of staring at the Defeat screen for stuff I could fight before.

This. Lord of light time warp payouts have been destroyed making time warp worthless unless you absolutely must have three star evo runes. This is particularly unfair since they have drastically changed talismans and this was one of the few places where money could be raised to rebuild.

I tried number of the beast madness, hearing that it was way harder and finding with a full five star company the difficulty to be ridiculous. I don't see how future players Who are half as well equipped and trying to win the campaign are going to be interested in this level of difficulty, and now I am no longer interested in playing that level for farming purposes. For all intents and purposes, it feels like they have simply made more areas of the game unsatisfying or unplayable.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 10-19-2016 at 11:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    what do i think !
    well,i think it is more like vote and choose your government for 4 yrs...
    and then, they can do whatever changes for the name of upgrade,you have actually no control over it,some changes you may like it,some you may not.

you have to believe in,whatever changes they are making,are for greater good in the long run,you may not perceive it right this moment.
    Even if it lowering down the national pay scale and highering the income tax.

Believe in your own govt and be happy.
    If you're referring to the USA presidential election, I'm pretty sure we're screwed either way. One candidate will be more of the same, and the other is a damn fool who will start a world war within a matter of months. Preferably I guess I'd rather have more of the same than a nuke war.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Let's start with Rift: What is the reason he now? For those who already had a base formed characters, the Rift is now totally unnecessary when decreased the gold values. decrease drop rate of rare soul .. now to achieve God knows where and when. For me, the rift is now a place unnecessary due to the high cost of the Sands of Time.

Cosmos and Drop Rate: Who is in farm mode, this madness a wonder to get $$$ on auto-play. The Drop rate this funny, this is much easier to achieve 3 stars rainbow shard than 3 stars rainbow rune before the update drop more runes 4 stars evolution than now , that I did not like it.

In a summary general, the guys will be excited to evolve the characters and will have great difficulty in paying the lvl 1 to 100, as in talismans, that is, we spend money on shop hehehhe or stop playing for lack of excitement.

I'm waiting for the new arena and of course worlds sacrifice feature to get rid of over 500 souls and incubated about 30 characters that will not evolve, much less use.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Just tried the secret areas. Underworld madness killed three troopers before I just scraped by with soldier Eddie at 15%. Went to hard next and lost another trooper. The Devs have really fucked this up. Absolutely needless difficulty increase with nothing to counterbalance.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, even the battlefield madness secret location is way harder than before. My soldier Eddie died the very first turn! Level 80**** with all max L50 talismans! TBH, I'm teetering on just deleting the app and moving on. This update is pretty much completely diseased feces other than the SoL Eddie boost.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    If you're referring to the USA presidential election, I'm pretty sure we're screwed either way. One candidate will be more of the same, and the other is a damn fool who will start a world war within a matter of months. Preferably I guess I'd rather have more of the same than a nuke war.
    If only voters could open their eyes and vote for the third party candidate Gary Johnson ... :/
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I think,i was more referring to our uninformed decision and helplessness of the situation,I didn't had an analogy top of my head beside that political scenario.
    Certainly,our uninformed/ignorant decision most cases comes from 'unable to predict the future',and some cases we are just plain stupid and don't want to see the obvious.

you can apply my comment ,to USA presidential election literally,or you can apply to the topic of this thread as an analogy.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Mostly positive. Some characters still have bugs. Some characters still have awkward talismans ->which sucks. Less gold sucks, less rare souls sucks ->but I get it, the souls will get a major buff later with the new mechanic for duplicate characters. In the future I only see gold being the missing ingredient, which we will have to buy or grind out manually ->I'm okay with this at the moment but time will tell. I'm very disappointed with the buggy talismans still. I'm disappointed that the thief talisman is now common. I feel like all the talismans could use an HP buff. I feel like I shouldn't have to choose between rare gunner souls and skill shards.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Well, I did fine on the secret locations today, then moved on to the Rift and repeated level 7 a dozen times. I received 1 green 3* and 1 rainbow 3*, less than I hoped, as I still have never been able to upgrade a single 4* character I own.

So I decided to finally use all those runes I've been saving and evolved and upgraded a boatload of talismans. Then I exited the team field and got a server error - 25 minutes of work all lost. Ugh. I'm done for now. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
    Azathoth-7781

OS
    Android
    Well, i admit, the nerfs of the talisman seem heavy. My soldier eddie is from pretty strong to very weak - his special now has less damage than the basic attack. Yet the icreased drop rate of the 3* evo shards helps me to get all my toons to 100. For now the best attackers are Magic and pure damage, excluding some wardens with LP-based damage.