Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

What do you think about the new update?

Although the nerfs are HUGE im liking it coz It feels stable and balanced right now. Also got really lucky and got 4 3* evo shards from no refills at all
    Does anyone know if they made the drop chances higher from rare souls?
    Last edited by Croxx; 10-19-2016 at 08:07 PM.

OS
    Android
    They reduced drop rate of rare soul but the rest of the game make more sense now, they did a great job

OS
    Android
    I love it! It feels like more character combinations are usable.

OS
    Android
    Regular runes are dropping more often. Everything else about the same except I actually got a 3* rainbow evo shard from underworld hard.

Not happy about the talisman nerfs. Game of Death underworld hard is significantly easier than fighting spirits battlefield madness, when it used to be the opposite. The mine blow up damage didn't get nerfed, but our health sure did.

Haven't tried the rifts yet. Floor 8s were getting pretty easy, but I'd doubt I could finish them now. Yay nerfs.

Not trying to brag here, but with a 120 IQ I like numbers as well, but even I could see that these nerfs were a bad idea.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

I don't like the update at all, so far. Everything seems to be kicking my ass now. Stuff I could auto farm now requires my attention and I haven't gotten good drops on anything yet. I see a few nice things with individual characters, but the game is much more frustrating and I'm getting sick of staring at the Defeat screen for stuff I could fight before.

OS
    Android
    I quite like it, but that's partially because 3/4 characters I use got buffed, and the other guy, while nerfed, is still quite usable.

Very happy with the evo rune and shard drops. Will have to get used to the colors dropping in certain places though. Also not fond of the stats shown by lower Talismans.
    I guess I'm gonna have to get used playing something different than Road To Ruin on Underworld Madness though.

Oh, and BTW, Mine explosions did get buffed.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    So mine explosions got buffed while nerfing everyone's health from talismans? That's just asinine. Is it really that hard to see how bad of an idea that is?
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    It's good overall imo.
    More gold from Cosmos locations, less from Time Rift, moved great talismans like assassins and burn to more relevant worlds, no need to play Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of Sand anymore if you have strong characters.
    The chance to get 3* evo shard is too high now imo, I've received 4 or 5 of them from 120 sands of time. I can upgrade 1 character per day without Time Rift? It will make game much easier.

OS
    iOS
    No crashes at the start of level today hope it's not just a side effect of people not playing as much and they have finally fixed the problem ! Drop rates are better but not sure that makes up for the downgrade of characters. Will wait and see what the next area/pvp is like so see if I want to continue playing

OS
    iOS
    what do i think !
    well,i think it is more like vote and choose your government for 4 yrs...
    and then, they can do whatever changes for the name of upgrade,you have actually no control over it,some changes you may like it,some you may not.

you have to believe in,whatever changes they are making,are for greater good in the long run,you may not perceive it right this moment.
    Even if it lowering down the national pay scale and highering the income tax.

Believe in your own govt and be happy.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)