Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Probably just rng, but I'm having the same experience (no 3* colored evo shards) over the last 2 days.
    I'm in the same boat too. No rare souls at all dropping is in LoL X is ridiculous. No coloured evolution shards dropping in a dungeon that was basically expressly created to drop them is infuriating. Frankly, it may, if not fixed soon, be the final push I need to stop playing this game for good. Frustrating developments in this game have been par for the course, but ceasing the drops of coloured 3* evolution shards at the same time you finally make the 3* rainbow shards readily available is way beyond merely being frustrating. Eight sands of time, over and over for no return is actively insulting to your player base.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I'm not bothering with the dungeons anymore either. Only if I needed the colored 3* evo shards, but I have so many from before it'll be a while.

As stated, no rare souls (and I have not received one) then there is little incentive for me to spend SOT there.

OS
    Android
    I was focused on my talismans while rainbow rune drops were so impossibly low, so my pool of 3* shards is very limited... I never imagined the coloured drops stopping entirely. It's as though they WANT to drive their players away, with some of these changes...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to hear that. I hope they're listening. Because when I did the dungeons after the update not only was I not getting rare souls, I didn't get tons of the 3* evo shards either. In fact, I got tons of crap. They're supposed to be plentiful on levels 8 & 9 and especially 10. Is anyone having that experience?

OS
    Android
    Running X over and over and getting 2* yellows (in the current dungeon) is like a slap in the face...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Running X over and over and getting 2* yellows (in the current dungeon) is like a slap in the face...
    Yeah, I didn't really have complaints about the drop rates in the dungeons prior to the update -sounds like the "improvements" made it worse.

OS
    iOS
    Seems as though this information need to be brought to Spartans thread as that is the only place we get response. I saw
    That Sparton said that people are still playing rifts. That's why I thought not playing them might wake them up to the problems with the rifts.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I went there first. Hopefully I'll get a response. Actually felt a bit guilty taking this thread (somewhat) off topic, since we're meant to be focussing on the total lack of rare soul drops here. Just frustrated at the moment. I need to seek out my happy place. lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    I know. Hopefully things will get better. I just hope its sooner rather then later. It seems that trying to push and prepare for pvp has caused some questionable decisions.

As for spending money on the game I have had no problem spending money for fun but I won't spend money when I feel forced too. To be honest I haven't spent a dime since the update and won't again until things change.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I don't think that the concept of me spending actual money on this game--even in the most hypothetical of theories--has ever been more far away for me than this moment.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!