Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

What is the highest level you are comfortable AutoPlaying....

when only using your OWN characters? Mine is Battlefield Greater Good Madness and level 7 of any dungeon.
    Last edited by Rayray131; 10-20-2016 at 06:41 PM.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    Android
    I can autoplay game of death in underworld madness with 100% victory chance and level X in the sentinel time rift after the update.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Kill Time / battlefield / madness. I can farm higher if I play it myself, but auto isn't reliable any higher than that for me. I only have a single 5* character though. Still haven't been able to evolve somebody to 5*. Color evo shards are my only holdup there though, have enough rainbow evo shards to do two already.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

For me, it's the same as before the update: Casted Die on Underworld Madness. The update has barely affected my teams (just a bit of a drop in health), so it hasn't affected which levels I can autoplay. That said, I am farming Battlefield Madness consistently due to the quicker stage and consistently good drops for the materials I need.

OS
    Android
    I've done Road to Ruin and Snake Eyes (Underworld Madness) ad nauseam for months now, but I should move up in the world now that the Tuning Update changed up the droprates.

I know the Warrior Angel is a highly coveted character for auto grinding, but who does he work best with? I have Alliance General, The Wicker Man and PDK, so I have a bit of a luxury problem in that regard
    Last edited by Kardas; 10-25-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    The red bat is an auto pimp. I find he works best with AOE damage characters since he's single target. You're looking for characters that have two attack moves preferably with an extra skill such as Pharaoh sun spirit, Wickerman, and the red troll. Anything that boosts attack is a bonus as is a thief skill or energy stealing skill. I have a thief set of talismans on my red bat and an energy set on my troll to go along with soldier Eddie. Works great. For the rifts I can add the general. I just upgraded the PSS and an working on Wickerman. Toons are squishy post update so be careful what level you're auto farming. I farm Game of death. Hope that helps.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Souls of the dead using my own characters and troopers I've 2 troopers who die but eddie and allie keep going

OS
    iOS
    I can't really farm Underworld Madness yet but close. I think Game of Death Hard is nearly always fine but I tend to stick to Battlefield on Madness as I can do nearly all of those without too much bother other than Matter of Life and Death which I usually do manual. On Time Rift I can do most of the levels and a few X's too though I lose a few on Purple though not many - the Auto Farm is not quite enough all of the time. I can pretty much do all levels except Underworld Madness manually - and I am just getting through Madness there just now and doing OK most of the time but only half way on that. If I can upgrade my Rocket Dog to 5* I should be much stronger and still need to play about with Talisman on various team members to make sure I am getting the most out fo them though still working all of that out. It would be good to see others preferred load outs but it does take time to write up!

OS
    iOS
    Can do first level of madness battlefield last time I tried but auto battle is slower than actually controlling my toons as my Sol Eddie clears each wave in one aoe attack if I control him. Where as autobatle keeps wanting to use his single target attacks.

OS
    iOS
    I am now moving up in the world due to a few new characters and can farm Game of Death with CR Eddie, Warrior Troll and Warrior Rocket Dog - all Lvl 100 and nearly maxed talismans but not anywhere near max shards....yet!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496