Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Post update troopers: please change to an Eddie.

This is a public service announcement.
    Please change your trooper to an Eddie. Very few troopers are capable of auto farm anymore on madness.
    Thanks!
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Question: What if your champion *is* capable of auto-farming in Madness? I've been auto-farming Game of Death [madness] all day long with my max'd red Troll (that I've nicknamed "Muffin").
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Question: What if your champion *is* capable of auto-farming in Madness? I've been auto-farming Game of Death [madness] all day long with my max'd red Troll (that I've nicknamed "Muffin").
    i agree with aurora, your troll is possible to autofarm with your specific team, if you run a mage or a sentinel team, where the troll doesn't fit, it's not so easy to manage.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Well, it appears that Drew-1616 is not in my trooper list anyway. If you guys want me to switch to an Eddie, I'll do it. I aim to please.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    This is a public service announcement.
    Please change your trooper to an Eddie. Very few troopers are capable of auto farm anymore on madness.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Hmm, i'm 50-50 on all this. I greatly enjoy my 10 troopers using the general, optic's troll and many other usefull troopers. On the other hand everyone using an Eddie would make things easy not worrying in which team to fit him...simply on the bench. (this would kill the variety though)
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Should I take pss off trooper champ?

I have been just using all non eddies on a low lvl mission to save time when using them.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-20-2016 at 09:45 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    for me it's always a little bit annoying using anything but an eddie, since i have to think about how to use the noneddie troopers. less usefull characters i use in secret location, but since i have approx. 20 non eddies i have to play manually every time with them to finish a high level, that i grind. after the update the grinding is a little more tough than before that's why i like the eddie solution even more. additionaly i think your trooper will be used more often, when you choose an eddie.

tbh i almost never experiment with other characters from troopers, and because it's really easy to upgrade them now this option lost much of it's former usefullness.

but that's just my opinion, as grinder ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Ok I'll kill pss and put up an Eddie. Pharaoh Eddie up. He is still useful for surviving if needed.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Hmmmm...... Guess my General is getting benched. Poor old guy. With a bum hand an all

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Londo-7244 View Post
    Hmmmm...... Guess my General is getting benched. Poor old guy. With a bum hand an all
    NO.........
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹