Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I've been wishing this same thing myself, because of the green Soulless Demon's useless power ability... he gives himself shields, how selfish is that? I like farming with him though, just on auto attack, that ability is a waste of a turn.
    Heh. Yeah I have two of those little guys. I think it's supposed to prepare them for taunting everything, but instead ends up being useless. Maybe if it gave a 50%+ chance of an extra turn?
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Heh. Yeah I have two of those little guys. I think it's supposed to prepare them for taunting everything, but instead ends up being useless. Maybe if it gave a 50%+ chance of an extra turn?
    That would actually help... then he would have a chance of immediately taunting... (or putting up his useless shields again). It would also be better if the shields were given to everyone. I mean, even when he taunts everyone, the enemy's that do AoE damage hit all of us.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    How about a 3 second countdown before a match goes into autoplay mode after farming when you want to take control again? Wouldn't really slow things down but I hate having my first move wasted when I go from farming something easy to trying something more difficult on manual controls.

And while we are at it, how about 4x or 10x speed? Do we really need to watch a farming run?

Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    And while we are at it, how about 4x or 10x speed? Do we really need to watch a farming run?
    Or calculate the issue of the run and give the result instantly.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    How about a 3 second countdown before a match goes into autoplay mode after farming when you want to take control again? Wouldn't really slow things down but I hate having my first move wasted when I go from farming something easy to trying something more difficult on manual controls.

Switch difficulties or cosmos maps and run a battle, it will automatically turn the auto off.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Now that you've pointed out what I know to be true but had apparently forgotten during my previous post, I'm going to have to go and figure out exactly what kind of bone headed thing I keep doing that gets me into this particular situation! Hah! Thanks. I think.

OS
    Android
    Apparently my issues come when I change campaigns but stay at the same difficulty. Doesn't seem like it would be hard to reset so it doesn't autoplay.