Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    To get the big hit it was the effect from samurai's fury, attack buff from hellhound, lowered defence from red bat, critical hit from General, and physical charge I think. I had to use a general trooper to get the power ability to last enough turns, and then I had to steal power for both the physical charge and the red bats power ability. Had to get lucky with the attack buff from the hellhound too, and voila 232k in damage. Was quite the setup to get it to work, and then I wasn't fast enough with the screenshot. I'm positive it was the blue lol.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    That's crazy I'm only level 30 but I'm at hiting 10000with child of the damed level 100
    Borrow an Alliance General from a trooper, then you'll start to see crazy hits. Add in your physical charge and maybe a defense debuff from somebody like the Wicker Man, you could potentially hit 25k plus easily.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?