Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I am so loving this game. I researched the company behind the game and read a few articles a month or two before it came out. The in game mechanics is among the best in the field. Warhammer 40,000K is one of the other games created by the makers.

I absolutely love the game thus far. I think it deserves a mention that being a "licensed" game, this game is damn-near unprecedented! Not only does it capture the Maiden lore and 'legacy' incredibly well, its also fun, rather deep (for a mobile game) and best of all is NOT pay-to-play or pay-to-win. So glad that this game did not end up being a cynical money grab. I was preparing myself for the worst.

Excited to see how it evolves and changes from here!

It's fun, but the two biggest issues I'm starting to experience are (in my experience):
    1. 4/5* from 3* is horribly rare - like less than 3% chance. Haven't gotten one yet from ~30 pulls. And with the difficulty wall in Battlefield normal that is keeping you from the mats to make your own 4*, that's painful.
    2. Selection - they boast something like 80 ally units - so why do I keep getting the same half dozen 3* units? I wouldn't be as upset about point 1 if I could get more 3* units (even though I would then have to evolve them).
    But using 2 3* rare stones in a row and getting 2 red soulless demons from them (which is like my 6th or 7th of that particular unit) is nuts. Makes me want to stop using the Book. Certainly not going to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    2. Selection - they boast something like 80 ally units - so why do I keep getting the same half dozen 3* units? I wouldn't be as upset about point 1 if I could get more 3* units (even though I would then have to evolve them).
    Indeed! I am also facing the same annoying characters that I am getting. I saved 6 Rare Souls for a week and all I get is the same Pharaoh Dog King and Angel of Fear that I already have.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Indeed! I am also facing the same annoying characters that I am getting. I saved 6 Rare Souls for a week and all I get is the same Pharaoh Dog King and Angel of Fear that I already have.
    Hey at least you got those haha, I'm still stuck with regular 3* characters, and I've been playing for 3 weeks. I understand some characters should be hard to get, but this is just ridiculous. I get the same characters with regular and rare souls, no matter what I do. I've exchanged about 15, 20 rare souls so far and no luck.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, 3* characters are pretty much useless to me now, especially when evolution is so difficult, so getting 3* dupes from a soul you have to grind for a week to get is EXTREMELY dispiriting

Thoroughly enjoyed the first two fights. But have been having no luck getting into the third in the Ailing Kingdom for the past couple of weeks. Think I'm gonna have to re-download it and hope to get further.
    Irondragon-4473