Translation issues

As asked by Sparton I'm going to open this topic.
    It seems that the translated versions are totally negletted, I have the italian version and cannot speak about the others, but now most of the tooltips are fucked up, they are not up to date or totally wrong, here some examples:

1) Warrior Troll: Rovescio di fortuna (Twist of fate) is described as dealing magic damage and to a single target, clearly it was not updated since a lot of time.
    2) Sentinel Light's Son: Lingua paralizzata (Paralized tongue?) is described as an aoe attack while it is single target (wrong description).
    3) Freezing talismans: The bonus is 35% while i read here that it was nerfed to 12% (out of date description).
    There are many others but I'm not going to cover them all, it's a work too long.

There is another bug playing LoL levels, an error appears on the screen "bad id= it and blabla something long i cannot read because it stays only for a moment on the screen" every time the words "Perfetto, ok, tardi" (Perfect, ok, Late) should appear after an attack and this seems to me a traslation problem too.

This is a serious issue because players have to trust the tooltips else they cannot pick which toon they should evolve or which talismans that toon needs. I can handle that by reading the forum and doing some guessing but many others don't.

So to cut it short, if you do some work, do it properly, else don't do it. You should pay more attention on translations and their updates after the patches, else give us simply the option to play the game in english and the problem is solved.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    And that's why I avoid playing with the Spanish version and play with the English one instead... :P I don't know if there are mistakes like those you say, but I think there were some sentences mispelled in the campaign stories.

Edit: I switched the game just to check and I saw that the translation of the skill Bullet Trace of Soldier Eddie says that the skill resets "if you get killed using it". Acrid Smoke still says magic damage instead of random, Allied General also magic damage instead of physical, Gunner Dog skill still says it has 35% of giving an extra turn...
    Last edited by eddiejose; 10-21-2016 at 10:05 PM.
    Eddiejose-6453

How can you switch to the english version?
    I mean, I can only download the italian one, how can I get the english one? Can i take my account and progress?

OS
    iOS
    You can go to the settings button in the upper right corner, and then go to options. You can switch the language there
    Eddiejose-6453

Thank you.