Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    To tell the truth I have never tried them so not sure how good they are. I really want one guard overwhelming tailisman to try it on my pharaoh Eddie. Think it might work well.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I have two of those... both Mystical though.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    What thirsty said, they drop in secret locations now. I put one set on a gunner voidling just to play around with it. Talk about mass power stealing. 4 power per target when it procs, plus gunner voidling steals 3-4 power from its basic attack. Add in SoL Eddie and green General, the enemy would be hard to gain power or fury.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

The actual is 2 power per attack, so for example Angel of Fear basic attack is 3 hits thus 6 powers when proc.

Oh yah, and it doesn't reduce power from enemy.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 10-22-2016 at 08:09 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I've got 3 or 4 sets. :P
    Guard has been removed from the game.
    Energy are currently dropping on secret locations.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Well that sucks on the guard tailismans really wanted a full set for pharaoh Eddie. Now I'm stuck with 2 lvl 50 guard overwhelming tailismans. Why would they remove it?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Idk. But they did. Probably had to do with the fact that true damage ignores defense.

Edit: I have 9 max energy, and two more waiting for runes. 6 of them are on my general and will be his permanently. It's a great set, my fav greens By far. The third set is on my troll. I haven't even tried blinding or stunning talismans yet cept for the ones on my troopers, they seem cool too. The energy ones I feel are the most powerful and so as long as I've got a set to upgrade, they'll be first in the que.
    You can use the energy ones on any character, but certain characters I feel benefit most: like the general, the bats, etc.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 10-23-2016 at 01:31 AM.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    I've got a set... but its mixed :/
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I have way more blind sets than I do energy, so they are my preferred green set on anything that has extreme health problems. Energy would definitely be #2 though. Holy and Paladin sets are the only blues worth using for set bonus imo. The rest are only good for filling an extra slot now. Burning talismans might be useful if they gave the same debuff that the red pyro applies.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    The burning sets are dynamite
    Try them on a character that does multiple hits.

Edit: you're right tho, but I have a feeling those talisman buffs you speak of will be on the removed sets when reissued
    Drew-1616