Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Lord of the Flies, 2AM, Sign of the Cross, The Clansman, Man on the Edge, My Generation, Doctor Doctor... He had some solid stuff.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the pics and the video. I can just agree, I saw Blaze about 3 or 4 times live, even had the privilege to open for him with my Band at an Open Air Festival a couple of years back. He is a great performer and an absolutely outstanding person.
    Inishmore-8627

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Ii really liked Lord of the flies, Como estais amigo, look for the truth, dont look to the ees of a stranger

OS
    Android
    I am currently re-listening the Blaze albums and they are great. Best songs for me are The Clansman, The Educated Fool, Look for The Truth, Sign of the Cross, Virus and Don't look to the eyes of the stranger.

OS
    iOS
    All of them, including the covers, live and outtakes

OS
    iOS
    Never been a Blaze era fan - just did not think the vocals fitted the band and he was just nowhere near Bruce...but I did love him in Wolfsbane because that all fitted well. I only listen to these albums once in a while. As much as I like the music I think the lyrics are not for me and the vocals just do not work well. No disrespect to Blaze though he did a great job in the band - just not my thing. I preferred him in Wolfsbane to be honest - they were ace live too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I gotta give it up to Futureal, Educated Fool, Clansman, and Lightning Strikes Twice as my favorite Blaze songs. SoTC is killer but Bruce sings it better than Blaze imo