Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Also, after 2 days of listening to virtual XI nonstop, ive come to a conclusion...

Como estais amigos is the best iron maiden song
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Also, after 2 days of listening to virtual XI nonstop, ive come to a conclusion...

Is this Nekro trolling?

OS
    Android
    Im very insulted by this comment, by saying that you hate a song cuz it relates to falling of rooftops and mentioning me and how its a habit of me, u insult me.

TRIGGERED
    I'm sorry.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android

Nekro

Yes, nice song indeed - great that you can make your choices so easily... I've been listening to Iron Maiden since 35 years - most of albums listened hundreds - some others like my favourite Killers, Piece Of Mind, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son... - may be listened even thousands times - and I wouldn't dare to say such opinion about ANY of the songs... Some I like the most, others less - but each of them has this something, each is unique of its special kind... Its very hard to choose ONE song of all albums... Because every listener has different tastes (in general)...

'Arry once said that the best thing they recorded was ''The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner'' but it was as they recorded ''Powerslave''... Earlier the same was taking about ''To Tame A Land'' - while POM was released and so on - so you can see that even guy who wrote most of the songs has problem with his choices LOL
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Nekro

Yes, nice song indeed - great that you can make your choices so easily... I've been listening to Iron Maiden since 35 years - most of albums listened hundreds - some others like my favourite Killers, Piece Of Mind, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son... - may be listened even thousands times - and I wouldn't dare to say such opinion about ANY of the songs... Some I like the most, others less - but each of them has this something, each is unique of its special kind... Its very hard to choose ONE song of all albums... Because every listener has different tastes (in general)...

'Arry once said that the best thing they recorded was ''The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner'' but it was as they recorded ''Powerslave''... Earlier the same was taking about ''To Tame A Land'' - while POM was released and so on - so you can see that even guy who wrote most of the songs has problem with his choices LOL
    -------------------------------------------

-------------------------------
    Its not Blaze's faults, he is doing what he can..and yes..he just aint fit with iron maiden character.. iron maiden need lower tone voice and high voice as well.

Maybe...just maybe... that Manowar front man (sorry i forgot his name, Eric or else..) has similar character with Bruce and almost same musically background... (its debatable of course).

Just my two cents.

-beastmaster-

OS
    Android
    Interestingly, I only who likes solo works of Blaze Bayley and its work in Wolfsbane, than Blaze in Iron Maiden more?
    Just, in my opinion, in Maiden he hasn't realized all the potential...
    The vocal in Wolfsbane was more live, in solo performances more professional...
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    Interestingly, I only who likes solo works of Blaze Bayley and its work in Wolfsbane, than Blaze in Iron Maiden more?
    Just, in my opinion, in Maiden he hasn't realized all the potential...
    The vocal in Wolfsbane was more live, in solo performances more professional...
    ------------------------------------

Just Hearin Blaze's voice in Sign of The Cross.. i think he's better than D'anno... also check out his voice in I Live My Way...dats more Rockin than Heavy

-beastmaster-

OS
    Android
    It's good to know that I'm not the only blaze fan out there. Most iron maiden fans seem to loath him.
    imo , with the exception of a few songs (such as Futureal), iron maiden didn't really accommodate for the new vocal range that Blaze have. They assumed that they are still with Bruce.
    Regardless I'm a huge fan of blaze (including his song with maiden) and I went and saw him live (he's really good live too) when he toured with Paul.
    As for his songs with maiden, my favorites includes:
    The Educated Fool (could be my favorite song)
    Futureal
    The Clansman (Bruce's vocals song)
    Lord of the Files (Bruce's vocals song)
    Sign of the Cross (Bruce's vocals song)
    Judgment of Heaven (Bruce's vocals song)
    Como Estais Amigos (Bruce's vocals song)

OS
    iOS
    Ive always liked Blaze and regret not seeing him while he was still in Maiden in 96. By the time I saw Maiden again in 99 Bruce had already taken back over. Interesting fact at least some of the songs on Brave New world were written with Blaze on vocals in mind. In fact several were even written and/or co written by Blaze. Steve Harris felt buying out the rights to the songs from Blaze gave him the right to remove Blazes writing credits. Probably within his legal rights but morally debatable. Something that seems to be a pattern with Steve considering their current legal troubles surrounding Hallowed be thy name. Give credit where credit is due man.

Blaze has got a voice that seems to get better with age. If you haven't heard Thomas Zwijsen's Nylon Maiden album yet check it out. Its great hearing Blaze belt out those Brave New World songs. Since its all acoustic Blazes vocals really shine.

Last edited by Crazypants; 06-07-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Ive always liked Blaze and regret not seeing him while he was still in Maiden in 96. By the time I saw Maiden again in 99 Bruce had already taken back over. Interesting fact at least some of the songs on Brave New world were written with Blaze on vocals in mind. In fact several were even written and/or co written by Blaze. Steve Harris felt buying out the rights to the songs from Blaze gave him the right to remove Blazes writing credits. Probably within his legal rights but morally debatable. Something that seems to be a pattern with Steve considering their current legal troubles surrounding Hallowed be thy name. Give credit where credit is due man.

Blaze has got a voice that seems to get better with age. If you haven't heard Thomas Zwijsen's Nylon Maiden album yet check it out. Its great hearing Blaze belt out those Brave New World songs. Since its all acoustic Blazes vocals really shine.

Very cool version of the song, and I enjoyed his dialogue afterwards. Thanks for posting this, my excellent trooper!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools