Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Why are 2* red evo runes rarer than 3* red evo runes?

Have been farming point of no return madness and hard the past few days and something that surprised me was the frequency of 3* red evo runes dropping (in madness) being higher than that of 2* red evo runes. When the 2* runes eventually drop, they only come in 1's.

Point of no return (hard) isn't any better for 2* red evo runes. In fact the drop rate is probably around the same. It's laughable that I have almost 5 times as many 3* red evo runes than I have 2* ones (29 3*, 5 2*).

Something really needs to be done about their drop rate and the amount that drops each time for those of us upgrading red talismans, and I'd say that would be many of us!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    We need some kind of convert method for evo shards and evo runes. Say 20 two star evo runes/shards convert into 1 three star, and 10 three star convert into 3-5 two star evo runes/shards. That would be a huge help with all these bottlenecks, and a way to remove excess gold from overloaded accounts.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    before the update the lower shards came in groups of 2/3 or even more if i remember right. that should be implemented again, since the highest runes should be the hardest to get....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    before the update the lower shards came in groups of 2/3 or even more if i remember right. that should be implemented again, since the highest runes should be the hardest to get....
    You're absolutely correct. I reckon you have a better shot at getting 2* runes in lower difficulties, but that would be annoying. 'Sides, it's weird farming Underworld Madness and a single 1* evo rune was one of your (or your only) drop(s).
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I'm fighting the same problem.

*2 red are hardest to find and most used. to evolve to 4 and to 5 star. 1 and 3 star are much easier to get

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    *2 red are hardest to find and most used. to evolve to 4 and to 5 star. 1 and 3 star are much easier to get
    I agree, since the update, a lot more are dropping of everything EXCEPT 2* red evo runes. i cant get these no matter where i farm or how many times i grind and refill my sands of time.

Maddness Battlefield Silent Cries (3rd battle of the 1st node), seems to be dropping a lot of 3* stuff of all kinds which has been a HUGE improvement from the Oct 18 update. Just those darned 2* red i cant find to save my life
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    I can't get the freakin 1* reds to drop...geez!

OS
    Android
    I have been having the same problem since the update. I dropped down to hard on Battlefield this morning and got four 2 star drops out of 10 or 12 attempts on Rapid Fire

OS
    Android
    that is because we clear the game if you play lower level then you should get lower level runes , for example my team based on warrior type so I play more in battle field normal or hard