OS
    Android

report button on thread and keyword blocks

its become a spam forum I know you hard working on the game but there should be some mod around here who delete those spam, those active users who look trust worthy give them permission to hide thread till it delete by mod , and put some keyword block that usually use for those scam and block it

OS
    Android
    Personally as bad as it is right now, I think mods should be able to have a way to suspend forum accounts. No matter how many mods there are, they'll never win if they can only hide/delete posts.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I understand they cant control everything at every time but what happening now the forum become the legacy of the spammers, they can put report button , they can give extra permission to trustworthy users , for example you are admin on the site and I am trust worthy user, I can hide thread that reported for spam but you are mod only you can delete the thread, I can give a temporary ban till you review it and delete the account

OS
    Android
    I also agree.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion