Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is 50 troopers too many?

Grinding daily it gets to become a chore, and the only reason I grind is for my trooper points. The thing is, to go through 50 troopers is a large undertaking, especially when done daily for months on end. Do you guys think 50 is too many?

I love the trooper system, but I think if they dropped it to 25 and upped the trooper rewards per mission, it would make it more manageable for busy people.

What do you guys think?

OS
    Android
    they make it 30 troopers and give 40 trooper point per game that would make a fair amount that give us time back right now you have to play 50 games at least which take at least 3 hours

OS
    iOS
    I don't think 50 is that hard to get through. I do it every day. If you want to do it faster just use them on lower lvl. 50 is good because it allows for variety of playable toons to try and if a few troopers miss a day 75 points won't kill you. But if you had a smaller number worth a higher value say 40 points then you are loosing 120 points.

I agree that after the update it takes allot longer to go through 50 troopers but it is still doable.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    plus,people who can afford to hire a personal assistance,50 trooper is nothing,

btw, I've made a job posting to play my troopers everyday,wages will be paid by SOT.
    interested applicant can apply with their complete gaming profile,detailed experience.
    only selected candidate will be contacted by my spam bots.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    LoL. Good one.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Right now, it's fine. My concern is when PVP comes.

Depending on how grinding that is (and I truly hope it is manageable) it could be a really trick to do that and run through 50 missions.

OS
    Android
    true 50 troopers is a time consuming task, maybe 40 will be better but eagle had an good argument. some casual/non daily players won't hurt you so bad, when you got 50 slots. with 30 slots it's a different story. so maybe 50 is fine.
    but they could increase the points anyway, to make it more profitable to use them ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Until sacrifice my only real concern is using my troopers daily. I can't get excited about pvp because either the teams I have now will win or they won't. I have no opportunity to get new toons for pvp
    Until then.

To me trooper points are going to be the most important resource for pvp and new characters. We have no idea how much new characters will cost so saving is my plan. Also, while I really want to buy skillshards, I am hesitant to purchase them for characters until we know how things in pvp will work. There are too many variables right now.

I would love more points from each trooper but I have a feeling if they raised the points they would increase the costs of items like skillshards. This game seems to be leaning in the I want money direction more then let the players have fun. Just my opinion.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I think 50 troopers is fine, though I'm with Bill... it could be another story when (and if) PvP gets here. It's really hard for me to actively lobby for changes in this game at the moment though, since every change seems to lead to the game as a whole getting worse. Damn... I'm so pessimistic today! Sorry... recent LoL experiences have soured my disposition. The current pessimist that sits at this keyboard though feels as stated. lol Maybe I need more caffeine...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

I need all the trooper points I can get. No need to lower it, skill shards are $50 without them!