Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    With the stated 35%, I think the proc rate is decent as I uses it with hit all enemies attacks.

Same as your observation with Strength Talisman, Guardian & Paladin Talisman provides better stats. Currently 5 star, Allied Soldier LV92 MAGIC 816+1231 / MR 444+551
    Yes, but that depends on the base stats of the character. Wicker Man Eddie for example has an absurd base Magic compared with his MR, resulting in Holy Talismans being more effective than Paladin ones. Btw, if you use Shock Talismans with Wicker Man Eddie his Basic Attacks end up dealing true damage, since the Shock is applied and instantly consumed.

My only actual concern is that maximized Talismans aren't consistent, since Warrior Fierce Talismans and Sentinel Overwhelming have above average stats, meaning that certain builds aren't viable, limiting possibilities (for example I was trying to build a Sentinel Souless Demon with full Sentinel Mystical Talismans since his dmg output isn't based on Magic/Attack [interesting enough his damage isn't affected by +atk/Magic buffs as Soldier Eddie's], but I'm not doing it now if I'm not getting high MR as def).

So basically Warrior characters, the ones that need the most MR, have Safeguard Talismans marginalized, and physical Sentinels are the way to go (Overwhelming Talismans are the best stat wise imo).

Yup. In the end, it depend on which character and their stats to find the better Talisman.

Hence I built a Sentinel Soulless Demon with (overwhelming mostly) Paralysis & Health Talisman and it's my best tank now.

His Taunt and Stun keeps enemies from using ability~*
    Last edited by Kaijester; 07-28-2016 at 07:43 AM.