2 star Evolution Shards

Trying to find these on many map battles, having best luck on Underworld/Normal - Prisoner of Fate battle.

OS
    Android
    Grinding KOTS firsts battles in madness I've got a few Ev shards 2 Stars, but is kinda difficult (1 every 15 battles or something)

OS
    Android
    I was able to find them on Soulless Beast before they "buffed" the drop rate, it's been 2 days since and I didn't get a single one.

I agree with Eddie - been having a lot of luck in the first Sand level on Madness, and it's a pretty easy clear.

Most of the 2* shards I've found have come from the Soulless Demons level of Underworld on hard difficulty...so far I've collected enough to evolve Soldier Eddie and the starter Eddie from 3* to 4*.

OS
    Android
    found quite a few 2* shards & Ruins in THE AWAKENING, AILING KINGDOM on MADNESS

The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    WOLFENSTEIN

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    Most of the 2* shards I've found have come from the Soulless Demons level of Underworld on hard difficulty...so far I've collected enough to evolve Soldier Eddie and the starter Eddie from 3* to 4*.
    Now that I'm here, I vote for this too. Not only is it dropping 2* evo mats, but 3* evo mats too. And the exp/gold is better.

OS
    Android
    Finally got 3* Run to the Hills Eddie also last night i got my first 3* Allied Soldier from farming that level

The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    WOLFENSTEIN