OS
    iOS

Blue Allied Soldier Damage Scaling Description

Since the update, the blue allied soldier skill description says damage scales on his max HP. However, it seems to at least scale somewhat on magic. I tried swapping full greens for blues and damage was about the same. Reeb reported that it seems to mainly be magic still.

So the description seems wrong, but its either wrongly changed from magic scaling, or should say both magic AND max HP.

Thanks!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I don't know. I've seen this change. Before it was based on magic and now the description talks about HP... VEry strange for a magus...
    Please, anybody has the answer ? Is it a wrong translation or is it based on HP or HP+Magic ?
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    The best one on my trooper list is level 100 with 1 green talisman and 5 holy talismans. It does serious damage, and the talismans aren't even maxed out. So I think it's pretty safe to say that description is just flat wrong.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?