Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Update - Too Easy?

I admit it was a struggle to even get to areas to farm for 4* mats. It took a lot of party adjusting, talisman dumping, and a few high level Troopers but I clawed my way up the hill. I managed to barely open 6 secret areas for cash flow and was farming away in early Underworld for those precious class evo shards....

... then I played recently after the update and wow! I'm laughing my way through zones that yesterday would have crushed me like a bug. Maybe its just me but I didn't mind difficulty hurdles.... did the devs make it too easy?

UPDATE - 1 day later... Madness however is still no joke

Thuban-6850
    Last edited by Thuban; 07-20-2016 at 08:40 PM.

OS
    iOS
    What update? Are you a beta player referring to the global release?

I just started 2 weeks ago when it launched and haven't seen any updates yet...

Today's update. i haven't tried playing yet, but I hope they didn't make it too easy. The game was perfectly challenging. The only issue was with evolution drop rates. I enjoyed clawing my way up and having to think before every move. I will report once I play enough if it is too easy for me as well.

Yes, is easier. Talismans of the enemies are not OP now

Seems about the same in Hell Maddness. Maybe even a bit harder as I'm losing more than I usually do

OS
    Android
    Haven't played it yet, to me the difficulty was decent. My problem was the same as everyone's: not getting any 4 or 5 star characters in any way. Let's see what they did...

UPDATE: the game is indeed WAAAAAY easier now, I managed to get the 3 skulls on almost every mission (normal, hard, madness) I've tried so far.
    Last edited by jpmusic; 07-20-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Yes, I've noticed the same. Maybe it's because Dark City is coming very soon and that needs to be more challenging...

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I don't think I got the update yet... and of course Dark City is still unavailable, but I have to end the two extra difficulties at NotB (I'm struggling)

It's actually made it more fun.

Well, the game will eventually get boring quickly if the power level of the enemies is too slow and easy, but I admit that if they're going to release a good amount of content (let's say 1 world for every album ) the power needed to get lower or 4+ world would be end-game-ish.
    When the characters gets lvl 100 with talismans 50, it is the edge of our characters (for now at least) and I found kinda quick to build decent power level of our characters.

My concern is about late-game issues.

But a present issue is the Sands of Time currency. It takes too long to empty all of them, to a point that's not cool (1~1,5h of farm). I would reaaally appreciate a change on this matter, having options of high cost levels (say 8-10) and low cost (4-6).