Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    - Decreased load time for fresh installs
    Should we delete/reinstall the game if we downloaded it on the release day? Will this help with load times?

  2. #22
    Senior Member jpmusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by SrG View Post
    Should we delete/reinstall the game if we downloaded it on the release day? Will this help with load times?
    Nah, I think that means that the game takes less time to install now. Regular loading screens in-game are just the same.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

    Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

    RisenOsiris-7856

  3. #23
    LOTB Dev
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Nah, I think that means that the game takes less time to install now. Regular loading screens in-game are just the same.
    That is correct. The team is also working on improving in-game load times, but this patch specifically dealt with he first install.

    -M

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    That is correct. The team is also working on improving in-game load times, but this patch specifically dealt with he first install.

    -M
    Thanks for the clarification.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •