Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I can definitely understand making money to survive but man don't dip so deep. Also they could of show a little love with the people that have started this game from the beginning (maybe throw a dog a bone). Also they need to come up with some ways for us to earn ironite like dailies or challenges or something so we can work toward getting ironite like other games i have played there is always a way(might be slow). Another issue i have run into is daily award..somehow i have miss 6 days on it...even tho i have been on everyday since it start. I imagine due in the beginning it didn't give me a daily award while they work on the issue for a week so i can't even get the assassin/gunner free stone at the end of month award. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this...just concerns i have. )

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    if this is different and better than the original starter pack i think this should be made available to all
    The team is working on making the Legendary Starter Pack available to all users so stay tuned!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
    they need to come up with some ways for us to earn ironite like dailies or challenges or something so we can work toward getting ironite
    We have new features planned, stay tuned for updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
    Another issue i have run into is daily award..somehow i have miss 6 days on it...even tho i have been on everyday since it start.
    There are 2 known issues with Daily Rewards right now:
    - If you leave your app open the entire day you will not be rewarded. Workaround: make sure to force close your app at least once a day
    - The Rewards screen is not shown if another screen takes precedence, like Trooper Badges earned. However you still receive the daily reward, you're just not shown it.
    Last edited by Lamia; 07-20-2016 at 08:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    "The Rewards screen is not shown if another screen takes precedence, like Trooper Badges earned. However you still receive the daily reward, you're just not shown it."

Aha! This makes some sense of a couple of things, ta.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    The team is working on making the Legendary Starter Pack available to all users so stay tuned!
    Awesome thats great news, thanks Lamia!

OS
    Android
    Great news, Lamia! Looking forward to the new features... I'm enjoying the game a lot so far! Congrats

OS
    Android
    Apple has approved the update so it is technically now (July 21st 1:45pm PST) available for iOS but it may take up to 24 hours for every iOS user to see the update. It's just the nature of all app updates.

Please note in the app store it will display as 293903 but in the game (Settings menu) it will display as 293820
    Last edited by Lamia; 07-21-2016 at 08:54 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi,

Any news if and when we will be able to purchase the legendary starter pack, if we already bought the starter pack before legandary was released?

Thanks

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Any news if and when we will be able to purchase the legendary starter pack, if we already bought the starter pack before legandary was released?
    Yes, the Legendary Starter Pack will be available to anyone and everyone - whether or not they're new, whether or not they've previously bought the regular starter pack.

As for when, we generally don't share ETAs for updates but the team is hard at work on it so hopefully soon!

OS
    Android