Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I don't usually play on auto cause it scares me. Kinda like self driving cars. I gave it a shot with soldier Eddie, corrupt general and warrior troll. I was able to do it 6-7 times in a row before running out of sands. It did get close a couple times but no one died.

All max with max talismans
    Soldier Eddie almost max skills
    2-burning fierce. 2-guardian fierce. 1-random red fierce. 1-yellow will

Corrupt general also almost max skills
    3-freeze power. 3-paladin power. (I think holy might be better but I can't seem to get any)

Warrior troll no skill shards invested
    3-assassin. 2-resilience. 1-random red

Edit: just ran it again and the general died. I let it keep going and barely won. I guess it can be done as long as you don't take your eyes off the road. Hope this helps
    thanks for info, for me it's too annoying and too time consuming to play the same level over and over again, that's why i love autoplay:

i experimented a little and carriage rider, the wickerman and red bat are working fine. won 14 rounds in a row. didn't die untill now...

@ witkacy, didn't see your post first...CR is awesome since he can remove the status of the boss

detailed team composition:

Carriage rider: 3x paladin arcane 1x paladin power and 2x health mystical (3 Skillshards invested)
    red bat: 4x strength fierce 2x rush will (maxed skills)
    wickerman: 5x strength fierce 1x green overhelmin (4 skillshards invested)
    Last edited by slauki; 10-25-2016 at 10:44 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Aaaaannndddd... What about me that don't have any CR, CG or maxed Troll or talies?

I'm literally starving. I'm outta gold, outta upgrade runes (not evo, the upgrade ones) and soon I'll run outta ironite 'cause revives.

Seens I'll need to spend real money... And the prices are a bit high for our economical moment.

Hope black friday comes with some surprises...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Aaaaannndddd... What about me that don't have any CR, CG or maxed Troll or talies?

I'm literally starving. I'm outta gold, outta upgrade runes (not evo, the upgrade ones) and soon I'll run outta ironite 'cause revives.

Seens I'll need to spend real money... And the prices are a bit high for our economical moment.

I spent a lot of time farming road to ruin in underworld madness (the first one) to upgrade talismans. If you can auto that one, go for it. You get like 4000 gold. Otherwise do the battlefield madness one on manual for 7000. I just realized I could auto it. I've been doing it normally since the update. Id switch between my three or four decent characters to keep it interesting, but yeah it can be tedious
    MrFreeze-6530

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey vgta,i tried a maxed CR, with speed of light eddie (no skillshards invested) and allied soldier (no skillshards invested) . all got 4 blue and 2 green maxed talismans.

my allied soldier died before the boss. so i have to swich and beat the boss manually. for me this composition is not working on auto. can you explain witch talis you put on your chars?
    would really like to beat the battlefied madness final stage on auto

cheers
    Humm, that's because you must invest in skillshards...
    Btw, my build on them

Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-11.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  281.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-15.jpg
Size:  272.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-23.jpg
Size:  278.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-32.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  277.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-36.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  260.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-39.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  273.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-45.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  279.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-49.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  262.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-43-53.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  275.2 KB

All Talimans is maxed! Blue ones are Arcane or power, green ones are ward.
    Hope that's help you Slauki
    Last edited by vgta99; 10-26-2016 at 08:03 AM.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    If you need gold, don't run the dungeon period. Once they see that the stats are down, they'll be forced to make an adjustment. I know it sucks, but there's only one way to beat a numbers guy. Show him that his numbers game is flawed by simply not playing it.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 10-26-2016 at 08:46 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

A video to prove my solid team:
    https://ilos.video/M3m3ps
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Rule # 1 don't revive,never ever!!!! that's like trowing ironit away. you will have more ironite to farm the stages, and that will give you gold. and i agree, i wouldn't play the dungeon, i would try to play the best level, that i can beat...

@ vgta nice composition, your eddie and your soldier hit much harder but since the skillshards are so damned rare, i use them on other characters at the moment :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 10-26-2016 at 10:24 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

@ vgta nice composition, your eddie and your soldier hit much harder but since the skillshards are so damned rare, i use them on other characters at the moment :-)
    Thank you Slauki! Yeah, Skillshards is the bottleneck of LOTB and I work on SoL Eddie and CG to build one full magus team ( with PDK for LoL dungeon).
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS

OS
    iOS
    Rule # 1 don't revive,never ever!!!! that's like trowing ironit away. you will have more ironite to farm the stages, and that will give you gold. and i agree, i wouldn't play the dungeon, i would try to play the best level, that i can beat...
    ...just to clarify, it's okay to use a character's revive ability ...just not spending ironite to revive a deceased Eddie.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    Thank you Slauki! Yeah, Skillshards is the bottleneck of LOTB and I work on SoL Eddie and CG to build one full magus team ( with PDK for LoL dungeon).
    Personally, I think skillshards are right where they need to be. Something in the game should be hard to achieve, so that it feels rare and awe-inspiring when you see a fully skill-sharded character. If skillshards were easy to acquire, the game would start to get boring when you and everyone else had a ton of fully maxed out characters. Skill Shards are what's going to keep people playing (aka grinding) this game for a long time to come, and that's not a bad thing.