Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I don't usually play on auto cause it scares me. Kinda like self driving cars. I gave it a shot with soldier Eddie, corrupt general and warrior troll. I was able to do it 6-7 times in a row before running out of sands. It did get close a couple times but no one died.

All max with max talismans
    Soldier Eddie almost max skills
    2-burning fierce. 2-guardian fierce. 1-random red fierce. 1-yellow will

Corrupt general also almost max skills
    3-freeze power. 3-paladin power. (I think holy might be better but I can't seem to get any)

Warrior troll no skill shards invested
    3-assassin. 2-resilience. 1-random red

Edit: just ran it again and the general died. I let it keep going and barely won. I guess it can be done as long as you don't take your eyes off the road. Hope this helps
    thanks for info, for me it's too annoying and too time consuming to play the same level over and over again, that's why i love autoplay:

i experimented a little and carriage rider, the wickerman and red bat are working fine. won 14 rounds in a row. didn't die untill now...

@ witkacy, didn't see your post first...CR is awesome since he can remove the status of the boss

detailed team composition:

Carriage rider: 3x paladin arcane 1x paladin power and 2x health mystical (3 Skillshards invested)
    red bat: 4x strength fierce 2x rush will (maxed skills)
    wickerman: 5x strength fierce 1x green overhelmin (4 skillshards invested)
    Last edited by slauki; 10-25-2016 at 10:44 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.