Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Power Up Runes???

Hello All,

Is it just me or did the power up runes to fuel talisman dry up in the update? Anyone have a good farming location? I get good ones from daily secret location farming, but that's literally about it.

OS
    iOS
    Don't know if they dried up or the drop rate was tuned, but I suspect since 3* runes are now farmable, people are leveling up talisman from 4* to 5* and fully leveling a 5 takes a lot of runes. This is also my current gating issue in regards to talisman. I can currently evolve six talisman to 4* to 5*, but don't have runes to level them up properly.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Don't know if they dried up or the drop rate was tuned, but I suspect since 3* runes are now farmable, people are leveling up talisman from 4* to 5* and fully leveling a 5 takes a lot of runes. This is also my current gating issue in regards to talisman. I can currently evolve six talisman to 4* to 5*, but don't have runes to level them up properly.
    Exactly! So many talisman sitting half full.

OS
    iOS
    I am in the same situation, anyone have a good place to farm runes?
    yojo-5182

OS
    iOS

One star evo runes

One star Evo runes are the rarest now, it seems, though I did get one drop of six of them. That was the only drop of them I've seen all week. Do they expect us to farm the first level of the game to get them?

OS
    iOS
    Seem to get red, green and blue (particularly red) in decent amounts, but yellow and purple are almost non-existent

Rewards are overwhelmingly evo runes, to the point I have stacks and stacks of them sitting there. And while red power-up runes seem to be the most common, the red 1* and 2* evo runes seem to be the least common evo runes. Strange...

Have been spending red runes to level my assassin and gunner talismans
    Last edited by Nicko; 10-31-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    The red 1* & 2* are rare drops these days. You can find purple/orange power ups in Underworld Madness. It's Grindsville though. I hate that powering up talismans has become this difficult.

OS
    Android
    I guess hardest ones to evolve is Reds.. I spend more than 2 months to have a full 5* Red talisman sets for my warrior team, glad i did. But for FOTD Eddie defence i will need 4 Iron Talismans which are red.. Well, i gave up with reds for now because i will need them when i am going to build my sentinel team. Now i am just farming for powering the blue sets for my magus team.

Underworld Madness - Game of Death. I got the most consistent rune drops there in almost all colors. And of course, along with 3* rainbow evo runes. To max a 6 set of talismans, i need F'n 54 3* rainbow evo runes. It's quite challenging.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Well the good news is that Sparton just said its on his todo list!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    The red 1* & 2* are rare drops these days. You can find purple/orange power ups in Underworld Madness. It's Grindsville though. I hate that powering up talismans has become this difficult.
    Well arguably it was always hard. Just now it seems that the 3* rainbow evos arent the bottleneck, the lower level runes are!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs