Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Grinding for hours and not one rune of any colour. Only in the secret areas, desperate to level my talismans. Any location that gives ? Tried a ton of madness underworld but no joy :/
    Chris-8884

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussexsaint View Post
    Grinding for hours and not one rune of any colour. Only in the secret areas, desperate to level my talismans. Any location that gives ? Tried a ton of madness underworld but no joy :/
    No. This is a bottleneck that I presume was intended or a bug that was ignored to get Brave New World online, which speculatively is to runes as LoL is to shards. If BNW does not deliver (and appear soon)mthis will have to be fixed ASAP. Devs already tuned the evo runes because they were not dropping, which would be good... great even of runes dropped at the same frequency, so clearly the priority exists and a priority it should be.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussexsaint View Post
    Try Underworld - Game of Death madness. It is the highest level you can autofarm. It drops every kind of colors, but you need to be patient. You have to grind a lot. Leveling up talismans is a very slow progress nowadays, due to less xp rune drops.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Try Underworld - Game of Death madness. It is the highest level you can autofarm. It drops every kind of colors, but you need to be patient. You have to grind a lot. Leveling up talismans is a very slow progress nowadays, due to less xp rune drops.
    yep agree. the best level to farm them atm.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Rune drop rates have to be improved because they are very rare.
    Most people have a lot of toons and can not play with them because it is too difficult to maxed the right talisman.

Thanks for the replies. This place is great and has definitely,improved my enjoyment of the game
    Chris-8884

OS
    Android
    Yes, the drop rate of power up runes for talismans after the last update is too low.

OS
    iOS
    Imo it would be great to get more upgrade runes, but its not necessary. Id rather they fix discrepancies in drop rates across the different colours.

Just because you want to upgrade all your dropped talismans to 5* 50 immediately doesnt mean it would be fund if you could! I think you just need to accept that 5* 50 takes a long time to get. But getting talismans to 4*40 and even 5*30 doesnt actually take that long. I've managed to do 8 talismans to 5*30 in a few weeks. But to get them from 30-50 5*, takes much, much longer. And to be honest, I dont mind that. The difference in overall effect from 30-50 5* is not huge. Its just a status symbol.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Imo it would be great to get more upgrade runes, but its not necessary. Id rather they fix discrepancies in drop rates across the different colours.

Just because you want to upgrade all your dropped talismans to 5* 50 immediately doesnt mean it would be fund if you could! I think you just need to accept that 5* 50 takes a long time to get. But getting talismans to 4*40 and even 5*30 doesnt actually take that long. I've managed to do 8 talismans to 5*30 in a few weeks. But to get them from 30-50 5*, takes much, much longer. And to be honest, I dont mind that. The difference in overall effect from 30-50 5* is not huge. Its just a status symbol.
    I am going to completely disagree with you on this one.

While I too would like the proper colored items to drop from the places they promised, this is of little importance at present. Unless Powerslave, SotWM, MoLaD ALL pay the same in gold and rewards (And they do NOT) we are actually better off getting the best payouts in random colors from GoD or MoLaD dungeons than the crappy ones in AK and KoS, were we farming to the proper colors.

More importantly, THERE IS NO TAKING THE RUNE SITUATION LIGHTLY. While this does affect the acceleration of L50 talismans as your point alludes, it takes the whole talisman situation hostage as you cannot level ANY talismans if you don't get any damned runes. Even the devs recognize this argument. Enough people bitched about colored evo runes dropping, which prevented talisman evolution (2* AND 5* alike) and they acted realizing top tier bottlenecks make sense (i.e., 3* rainbow runes) but low-mid tiers do not (i.e., 1* or 2* red evo runes, or in this case, ANY * regular runes)

This is made all the more important as character development is perfect- you either have a 5* L100 Bomber Boy or you don't. You do not need to re-level or modify it (other than perhaps skill shards- or not) once you bring it to L100.

Talisman development on the other hand is a mess. One might have leveled a fierce set because that was all that could be had for weeks, then the safeguard set turns up, or the Iron set is broken with the last patch, or the new strategy requires the removal of the freeze set and the replacement with energy. Talismans are dynamic and imperfect, requiring more room to work, advance and experiment, unlike static character leveling, which is "one-and-done."
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-26-2016 at 05:21 AM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I am going to completely disagree with you on this one.

While I too would like the proper colored items to drop from the places they promised, this is of little importance at present. Unless Powerslave, SotWM, MoLaD ALL pay the same in gold and rewards (And they do NOT) we are actually better off getting the best payouts in random colors from GoD or MoLaD dungeons than the crappy ones in AK and KoS, were we farming to the proper colors.

More importantly, THERE IS NO TAKING THE RUNE SITUATION LIGHTLY. While this does affect the acceleration of L50 talismans as your point alludes, it takes the whole talisman situation hostage as you cannot level ANY talismans if you don't get any damned runes. Even the devs recognize this argument. Enough people bitched about colored evo runes dropping, which prevented talisman evolution (2* AND 5* alike) and they acted realizing top tier bottlenecks make sense (i.e., 3* rainbow runes) but low-mid tiers do not (i.e., 1* or 2* red evo runes, or in this case, ANY * regular runes)

This is made all the more important as character development is perfect- you either have a 5* L100 Bomber Boy or you don't. You do not need to re-level or modify it (other than perhaps skill shards- or not) once you bring it to L100.

Talisman development on the other hand is a mess. One might have leveled a fierce set because that was all that could be had for weeks, then the safeguard set turns up, or the Iron set is broken with the last patch, or the new strategy requires the removal of the freeze set and the replacement with energy. Talismans are dynamic and imperfect, requiring more room to work, advance and experiment, unlike static character leveling, which is "one-and-done."
    Interesting you say that character levelling is perfect, where if you miss the lucky 3* evo shard drops in lol for a certain colour, you're waiting an entire week before you get another chop. It actually can be really quite slow! So for mine, this comes back to the old question of what you feel the bottleneck should be. You want it to be 3* evos runes (like it is with shards from LoL atm). And I fully understand. Others say it should only be gold. I dont mind that it is currently upgrade runes. As I mentioned, I feel like we can still get them up to 5* quite easily still. Its just getting them those last 20 levels from 30-50 as 5* that talismans become very hard. But I dont mind that. As I said, I think its just status symbol more than actual performance.

What I wouldnt want is just that evolving everything is so easy that you can do an entire character in a week. That wouldnt benefit the game at all. Particularly the challenge level for newer players on the rise, who we (and the devs) need to think about too.

I feel some people (not you specifically though) expect to be able to have every single one of their 100 toons to be fully maxed in talismans out in the space of a short period of time. Whereas, whats to stop you working on sets and then swapping as you experiment with different toons? Thats what I do.

Actually, thats a potential half-way solution: Make it easier to swap entire load-outs.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs