Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pharoah Sun Spirit

Finally got the last two 3* evo shards i needed and took him to 5. Maxxed him out and I couldn't be more excited and happy. Glad I saw on the forum this guy was a beast.

OS
    iOS
    Team him up w/ Red Golden Son and give both of them the red tali's that DoT that burn effect and hold onto your butt. I 1-turn Level X LoL's with Wickerman Eddy using his "consume" effect on his main attack. The damage numbers flow out way too fast to actually see how much damage it does, but it's enough to kill the boss twice -- easily.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Team him up w/ Red Golden Son and give both of them the red tali's that DoT that burn effect and hold onto your butt. I 1-turn Level X LoL's with Wickerman Eddy using his "consume" effect on his main attack. The damage numbers flow out way too fast to actually see how much damage it does, but it's enough to kill the boss twice -- easily.
    I will try this lol
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Which Pharaoh is this?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantsun View Post
    Which Pharaoh is this?
    The red / warrior one.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Ok Ive seen the blue and green one so far.

OS
    Android
    I think it's a 1* pull from a normal soul. Pretty easy to get, you just have to level and evolve him up the ladder. His power move Rise is the area attack + area heal given to basic Eddie and a couple others last patch.

It's one of the few 1* or 2* characters worth working up.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Man I'd try that if I had the runes to upgrade a few burning sets. I have all three of those characters sitting there at level 80 pretty much unused. That sounds like a "create your own" synergy.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient Mariner View Post
    Finally got the last two 3* evo shards i needed and took him to 5. Maxxed him out and I couldn't be more excited and happy. Glad I saw on the forum this guy was a beast.
    Congrats! I guess you probably saw my post before, good to hear that it's helped even after fierce talisman nerf, he is still beast. This char will be always special for me, since he is the first one I maxed out with all skills & talismans and never let me down in any stage.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Congrats! I guess you probably saw my post before, good to hear that it's helped even after fierce talisman nerf, he is still beast. This char will be always special for me, since he is the first one I maxed out with all skills & talismans and never let me down in any stage.
    I picked up your Trooper on a whim and it changed the game for me. Getting mine to 5* was the best day of my short LotB life.