Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Congrats! I guess you probably saw my post before, good to hear that it's helped even after fierce talisman nerf, he is still beast. This char will be always special for me, since he is the first one I maxed out with all skills & talismans and never let me down in any stage.
    Your post was the inspiration. I needed a 3rd strong ally to go with a trooper Edward and my corrupt general. The pss makes me happy. Just need to buff his talisman and skills

Hey osiris can i get a trooper add? Kendoslice-2128

OS
    Android
    what type of burning talisman?only one set?, safegard, skilled, fierce? thanks
    Last edited by blade685; 10-29-2016 at 05:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient Mariner View Post
    Hey osiris can i get a trooper add? Kendoslice-2128
    Sorry i was away for a while, i have sent a request. My username : osiris-0220
    Enjoy!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    what type of burning talisman?only one set?, safegard, skilled, fierce? thanks
    I personally use 5 strength fierce + 1 overwhelming health talisman for now - because he is my current champion and i want him to survive on my trooper's battles, so he will be useful for them. Normally i prefer to use 6 strength fierce full set, since i have a deadly team together with Full skills maxed Angel of Fear & Red Troll on every dungeon, most of the time he don't even get a hit when you have high damage & right abilities in your team.

Main point is, its more about your main team power & abilities. Since Fierce talismans nerfed equal to safeguard, i suggest you to use him with red strength "safeguard" talismans, i am going to do same thing when i level my strength safeguard talismans. Because he have enough defense and a low Magic Resist, you will want him to survive from magic attacks.

About the burning set, it depends on your team also. I don't use burning sets unless i have a accuracy buff support char in my team. My meaning is burning talisman have %35 chance to trigger on perfect attacks, but if i have a accuracy buff there will be more than %35 chance to trigger that effect. Otherwise i prefer to have %15 attack bonus instead of burning effect. Because his healing also works with attack scaling.

Guardian Talisman set is not perfect for him since he don't have a high Defence.

Basically:

If you have a middle class damage team, pair him with at least 4 strength safeguard talismans + 2 overwhelming health talisman
    If you have a high class damage team, pair him with 5 strength safeguard talismans + 1 overwhelming health talisman
    But if you have a deadly team, you can go for high damage with full 6 strength safeguard talismans.
    And when you have a accuracy buff support char, you can try a 1 burning set with him so it will work most of the time.

Reported by : Pharaoh Sun Spirit Expert Osiris
    Your welcome.

OS
    Android
    thank you
    mine is 4* and now with:
    2 strength safeguard 3*
    2 strength fierce 4*
    1 health overwhelming 5*

i use it with:
    sol 80 4*
    corrupt general 100 5*
    pdk 83 5*

good?

and have too:

red rocket dog 4*
    green allied bomber boy 4*
    blue golden son 4*
    blue allied soldier 4*
    wicker dog queen 4*

don't have red troll
    can't upgrad 5* need evo 3*

I want to do:
    lol X
    all insane world

My account: Blade-9120

Last edited by blade685; 10-30-2016 at 11:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    thank you
    mine is 4* and now with:
    2 strength safeguard 3*
    2 strength fierce 4*
    1 health overwhelming 5*

i use it with:
    sol 80 4*
    corrupt general 100 5*
    pdk 83 5*

good?

and have too:

red rocket dog 4*
    green allied bomber boy 4*
    blue golden son 4*
    blue allied soldier 4*
    wicker dog queen 4*

don't have red troll
    can't upgrad 5* need evo 3*

I want to do:
    lol X
    all insane world

My account: Blade-9120

It looks like you are at middle game and have a Magus based team. Your team is fair enough to go further. In order to get 3* red evo shards, you need to farm really hard Warrior Dungeon Level 10. Since you have Corrupt General and PDK, i suggest you to have dozens of maxed Corrupt General troopers. Your team will be insane on warrior dungeon with 2 Corrupt Generals with PDK magic buff. But don't forget to pair Soldier Eddie with at least 2 overwhelming health talismans when you are on Dungeon. In this way probably he will survive and rest of the team will do enough damage to clean dungeon level 10 on autoplay.

OS
    Android
    thanks

I have soldier eddie 4* too
    SOL is speed of life for me ^^

i post my team:

EDDIES:

red eddie 4*, mummy eddie 4*, CR eddie 4*, Speed of light 4*, wicker man 4*, soldier 4*, fear of rhe dark 4*, run to the hill 3*,

TROOPERS:

5*: corrupt general 5*( only one), pdk 5*,
    4*: pss 4*X2, rocket dog 4*, allied bomber boy 4*, blue golden son 4*, blue allied soldier 4*X2, red golden son 4*, angel of fear 4*, wickerdog queen 4*, blue pharaoh dog 4*, red axis bomber boy 4*, red piro soldier 4*, green pyro soldier 4*, blue golden son 4*,
    3*: red undead axis gunner 3*,purple axis bomber boy 3*, dog of war 3*, red haunted pumpkin 3*, green rock golem 3*, green haunted pumpkin 3*, red demon dog, red soulless demon, red harpy, red desert warrior, red undead axis gunner, red wikerdog king, red possessed rocket, green corrupt ox cultist, green allied soldier, green undead allied soldier, green new born of light, green desert guardian, blue corrupt owl cultist, blue masked harpy, blue newborn of light, yellow newborn of light, yellow desert golem, yellow gunner dog, purple soulless demon, purple burning mummy dog, purple desert rider, purple undead axis soldier,

no alliance general, red troll, wicker man

And crap

Best 4 and 3 team with that in insane (3) and lol (4)?
    Many of them seems to be good but who with who, it s difficult ^^

My biggest problem is colored evo rune 3* only in lol 7-10 no? i farmed 7 and very poor loot in 3*

Farm red lol for upgrad pss 5*?
    soldier eddie is the best with corrupted general and pdk?
    Speed of light not better since last update?
    there s no post with best combo teams???

Many questions ^^
    Thanks again
    Last edited by blade685; 10-31-2016 at 08:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    thanks

I have soldier eddie 4* too
    SOL is speed of life for me ^^

i post my team:

EDDIES:

red eddie 4*, mummy eddie 4*, CR eddie 4*, Speed of light 4*, wicker man 4*, soldier 4*, fear of rhe dark 4*, run to the hill 3*,

TROOPERS:

5*: corrupt general 5*( only one), pdk 5*,
    4*: pss 4*X2, rocket dog 4*, allied bomber boy 4*, blue golden son 4*, blue allied soldier 4*X2, red golden son 4*, angel of fear 4*, wickerdog queen 4*, blue pharaoh dog 4*, red axis bomber boy 4*, red piro soldier 4*, green pyro soldier 4*, blue golden son 4*,
    3*: red undead axis gunner 3*,purple axis bomber boy 3*, dog of war 3*, red haunted pumpkin 3*, green rock golem 3*, green haunted pumpkin 3*, red demon dog, red soulless demon, red harpy, red desert warrior, red undead axis gunner, red wikerdog king, red possessed rocket, green corrupt ox cultist, green allied soldier, green undead allied soldier, green new born of light, green desert guardian, blue corrupt owl cultist, blue masked harpy, blue newborn of light, yellow newborn of light, yellow desert golem, yellow gunner dog, purple soulless demon, purple burning mummy dog, purple desert rider, purple undead axis soldier,

no alliance general, red troll, wicker man

And crap

Best 4 and 3 team with that in insane (3) and lol (4)?
    Many of them seems to be good but who with who, it s difficult ^^

My biggest problem is colored evo rune 3* only in lol 7-10 no? i farmed 7 and very poor loot in 3*

Farm red lol for upgrad pss 5*?
    soldier eddie is the best with corrupted general and pdk?
    Speed of light not better since last update?
    there s no post with best combo teams???

Many questions ^^
    Thanks again
    You have CR Eddie??? Wish i had him.. Use him on the Warrior Dungeon, he is a beast! If you have enough blue talismans to pair him of course. You have a ideal magus team, With CR Eddie, Corrupt General and PDK.

You should change your troopers for powerful ones. 3* and 4* troopers not going to lead you further in the game.

Btw if you need a powerful char, you can add me as a trooper. Currently i have a 5* lvl 100 full maxed Warrior Red Troll. Works everywhere, everytime. Hits around 6.000 k to 10.000 k to all enemies and plus with amazing defensive skills.

my username : osiris-0220

OS
    Android
    best team for red lol is cr eddie, corrupted general, pdk and the fourth?
    And tallismans for that team?
    i don' t have red troll, what update 5* after red lol farming?

I lose 1 time of two with CR 4*, pdk 5*, corrupted general 5* in lol 10 no protection lose too many life
    With a 4* eddie i can't survive need rent 5* pharao eddie to win
    my first update 5* must be an eddie
    Last edited by blade685; 11-01-2016 at 06:22 PM.