Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    best team for red lol is cr eddie, corrupted general, pdk and the fourth?
    And tallismans for that team?
    i don' t have red troll, what update 5* after red lol farming?

I lose 1 time of two with CR 4*, pdk 5*, corrupted general 5* in lol 10 no protection lose too many life
    With a 4* eddie i can't survive need rent 5* pharao eddie to win
    my first update 5* must be an eddie
    Sorry, i recently got a chance to look at your team stats.. I haven't seen your actual situation.

But now i understand you much better. I got it. You are focused to evolve chars to 5* . But your biggest problem is, lacking many talismans & and lacking right talisman builds for chars. For example; on your champion Corrupt General you have two health talismans - Overwhelming and Mystical. Which is not supportive with your char's skill actually. One give you attack and one give you mr and def. If you want to put a health talisman to a Magus char, go with Ward health talisman instead. But you don't need health talismans with General when you have 6 blue talismans. And there is also one Paladin Talisman hanging there 1 stars at 1/10. etc..

About the CR Eddie, you have 2 of them thats insane.. How lucky you are! But they will even hardly survive on Ailing Kingdom Madness, no talismans. It's no surprise that you lose many battles.

So,

You need to do some homework and learn more about the game basics. Then select your farming team and farm for right talismans & runes for them. In your situation this is more important than leveling up a char to 5*. It's no use to move a char to 5* if you don't have good talisman builds. Go for farming talismans and runes instead of try to level up your Eddie or PSS to 5*. You can also visit my team on Trooper screen and check my chars and how i build them with talismans, it may not be perfect but i did my best. I can easily farm all levels on autoplay including all Dungeon Level 10s - except Number of the beast stage.

Check those bread and butter guides to learn basics :

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...zed-characters
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ustrated-Guide
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...talisman+build
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-01-2016 at 07:34 PM.

OS
    Android
    finally after long farming i can update one 4* red character to 5*, best choice is pss for me? i don't see build with classical warrior eddie

OS
    Android
    after farm farm and farm , i can now update one red AND one blue 5*
    Best choice is a blue eddie speed of light or CR i think and one red troopers like pss 4* or red golden son 4* or angel of fear 4*
    I must do a good choice to do my best team possible
    I have two blue 5*: pdk 5* and corrupted general 5*( need one 5* eddie and three troopers 5* for lol dungeon X) to farm all lol X and all insane world
    Thanks

warrior golden son seems to be a beast no?
    Last edited by blade685; 11-02-2016 at 08:53 PM.

OS
    iOS
    after farm farm and farm , i can now update one red AND one blue 5*
    Best choice is a blue eddie speed of light or CR i think and one red troopers like pss 4* or red golden son 4* or angel of fear 4*
    I must do a good choice to do my best team possible
    I have two blue 5*: pdk 5* and corrupted general 5*( need one 5* eddie and three troopers 5* for lol dungeon X) to farm all lol X and all insane world
    Thanks

warrior golden son seems to be a beast no?
    Thats a tough choice! All those are good options. I find I use my angel of fear more than PSS or red golden son these days. Getting an extra turn for everyone on 1st killing an opponent is a huge advantage and can clear a round without them getting a go.

Golden son hits really hard, but not sure if he works best with PDK and Corrupt General.

As you have a healer and single hitter in PDK, I would go CR Eddie over SoL I think though. CR is a beast when maxed out and you dont need the healing of SoL Eddie (Which is the best heal going).

Do you have any other blue 4* characters you could evolve? Otherwise, I'd probably not do PSS, again just because you have PDK's heal. So its down to angel of fear or golden son. What talismans do you have? Angel of fear needs a set of overwhelming, a set of red (Strength or burn imo) and a set of Rush (will) yellow talismants, or at the least some boosts (will). If you dont have that range and just a heap of red strength (fierce) then go the golden son. Thats my opinion anyway.

But really, all those characters you mentioned are worth getting to 5* eventually!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    thanks for your reply, you have all my troopers in my last posts
    CR better than sol for blue upgrad
    and for red: angel of fear better for you to do LOL 10 and insane world with pdk and corrupted general?
    CR + aof + pdk + corrupted general is a good team?

OS
    iOS
    thanks for your reply, you have all my troopers in my last posts
    CR better than sol for blue upgrad
    and for red: angel of fear better for you to do LOL 10 and insane world with pdk and corrupted general?
    CR + aof + pdk + corrupted general is a good team?
    CR + aof + pdk + corrupted general is a GREAT team

The only thing is that some people would say that instead of aof, you might be better having another blue character. But a 5* aof with great talismans can hit really hard on the LoL 10 boss (because his attack scales on the hp of the opponent). Plus the aof gives you an extra round if you kills someone. So each round in LoL would be: CR attack everyone > corrupt general attack everyone > pdk attack someone > aof attack the same person killing them > get an extra turn > repeat > everyones dead (or very near dead)!

But like I said, SoL Eddie is great. His heal at the moment heals 100%. But you can use that with him as a 4* character. So I'd have him as a backup and if you need a big heal, just switch to him

Id love CR/pdk/corrupt general, but I havent had much luck with magus souls. My best blue characters are SoL Eddie & the Allied Soldier (who is really good though). My team at the moment is: Soldier/SoL/Mummy Eddies (Working on developing GM and FoTD) + Assassin Golden Son + AoF + Magus Allied Soldier. I have a 5* PSS, who I used to use lots, but doesnt hit as hard now + I dont need the healing as much with SoL Eddie's healing.

Actually, one thing to help with LoL 10 dungeons with AoF - Get some troopers with the Allied General if you can. I have 5 & always use them on the LoL dungeon. Soldier Eddies fury boost + allied generals boost + Aof = big damage. Today my aof was doing nearly 60k damage! (though that might be a bug)
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-03-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    i can update only one blue and one red, soldier eddie only 4* and die at LOL 10 and last insane world
    I must update a blue eddie at 5* and a red trooper to do the best team possible without red troll (don't loot it)
    it' so long to loot 2 and 3* evo rune, i don't want to do a mistake for my first farm team, test for the next only
    If you want see all my troopers: Blade-9120
    thanks
    Last edited by blade685; 11-03-2016 at 09:57 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Had a quick look at your team mate. Some really nice chars there, wish I had some of them!

I still reckon CR+PDK+CG+AoF...

But as a random idea, what about upgrading your red allied bomber boy? The power ability is curmmy, but the mark skill can help ramp up overall damage. Plus the passive ability of increasing accuracy (which means pdk curse, cg stun become really likely to occur) is awesome. Have you ever tried using him together with your red rocket dog? Increased accuracy + rocket dog & cg stuns + throw in a few freezing or paralysis talismans and all of a sudden the opposition wouldnt be able to do much at all!

Otherwise, my only advice is to also start working on your talismans. You've got reasonable sets, but you really want to use more holy on your blues (and maybe freezing on your CG or CR Eddie) and for your characters levels you've got too many 3* talismans only.

If you do go the angel of fear, you want to go 2xred fierce (burn or strength), 2x rush (will) and 2x health (overwhelming).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Had a quick look at your team mate. Some really nice chars there, wish I had some of them!

I still reckon CR+PDK+CG+AoF...

But as a random idea, what about upgrading your red allied bomber boy? The power ability is curmmy, but the mark skill can help ramp up overall damage. Plus the passive ability of increasing accuracy (which means pdk curse, cg stun become really likely to occur) is awesome. Have you ever tried using him together with your red rocket dog? Increased accuracy + rocket dog & cg stuns + throw in a few freezing or paralysis talismans and all of a sudden the opposition wouldnt be able to do much at all!

Otherwise, my only advice is to also start working on your talismans. You've got reasonable sets, but you really want to use more holy on your blues (and maybe freezing on your CG or CR Eddie) and for your characters levels you've got too many 3* talismans only.

If you do go the angel of fear, you want to go 2xred fierce (burn or strength), 2x rush (will) and 2x health (overwhelming).
    Seems to be a good idea but for later, because i can only upgrad one blue and one red for now, need a good team to farm high level
    i have upgrad 2 full overwhelming on it for def and life
    i have only one rush WILL many onslaught and some bulwark

CR+PDK+CG+AoF is the best team for LOL 10 and all insane world for me right?
    If yes i upgrad CR and AoF to 5* and hope this is the end of fails after talismans farming for them
    best up 4* is red fierce burn or strength for aof same?
    Last edited by blade685; 11-03-2016 at 05:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    edit: i have now aof and CR 5*, test in progress need talismans upgrades now...