Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Late reply, but I want to thank this thread for giving me a character that I literally cannot go without! No character that I have had in my squad since comes remotely close to him! His healing power is immense, plus the fact that he can occasionally get an extra turn to deal out more damage makes grinding on Madness Underworld a breeze!
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    Android
    I have tried my full maxed PSS on PVP offense (Especially versus Tauntfest teams) - and i can tell he is a real lifesaver! Even he don't have so much damage output as before, i find him one of the best answer for Tauntfest teams - even i got coin toss and go second. I am glad that i haven't dropped him into the sacrifice vortex.

I will also try him on defence and will write back here If anyone have experience with him at PVP, i will be glad to hear it.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I auditioned mine for defence when I went through my chorus line of healers, but I wasn't that impressed. Mine only has one measly skill shard on him though, and he's quite a ways back in line...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I have tried my full maxed PSS on PVP offense (Especially versus Tauntfest teams) - and i can tell he is a real lifesaver! Even he don't have so much damage output as before, i find him one of the best answer for Tauntfest teams - even i got coin toss and go second. I am glad that i haven't dropped him into the sacrifice vortex.

I will also try him on defence and will write back here If anyone have experience with him at PVP, i will be glad to hear it.
    Hi Osiris,
    Finally I maxed mine out with skillshards. What talismans do you use in PVP?
    I used six strength and wasn't impressed by the damage. Maybe it depends on the team? I have to try out more variations.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Hi Osiris,
    Finally I maxed mine out with skillshards. What talismans do you use in PVP?
    I used six strength and wasn't impressed by the damage. Maybe it depends on the team? I have to try out more variations.
    Hi Peppoah,

His damage output is somehow "low" nowadays, idk why. But i use him as a lifesaver more than damage dealer when i am facing a tough team at PVP. I put 4 x Strength + 2 Yellow Will (I will put Immunity Will when i max them) for more survivability. Even he doesn't hit so hard, at least hits around 2000-3000 k AOE damage at the same time with healing with a chance to get an Extra Turn with power move.

If you don't get first turn on PVP, on second turn he literally can save your life.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I auditioned mine for defence when I went through my chorus line of healers, but I wasn't that impressed. Mine only has one measly skill shard on him though, and he's quite a ways back in line...
    Well, i haven't put him at defence yet but when i play manually at offense he is pretty handy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Hi Peppoah,

His damage output is somehow "low" nowadays, idk why. But i use him as a lifesaver more than damage dealer when i am facing a tough team at PVP. I put 4 x Strength + 2 Yellow Will (I will put Immunity Will when i max them) for more survivability. Even he doesn't hit so hard, at least hits around 2000-3000 k AOE damage at the same time with healing with a chance to get an Extra Turn with power move.

If you don't get first turn on PVP, on second turn he literally can save your life.
    Thanks for the answer, Osiris. I didn't think about the yellow talismans. They're a very good choice. I used the immunity set at level 49. Very stable and as you wrote, it saves your life. Should have bought more immunity sets. I have only one will set, but two bulwark sets. Maybe I'll buy one single will and wait until they return.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily