Powerslave Mission Finish with 75% Health

Anybody have any tips for doing this?

Good character combos, etc.? Load up on health talismans?

I feel like the best characters I have are the Allied Soldier (deals a ton of damage to everyone) and the Wickerdog of Night, because he can heal. I've experimented with other characters and powered them up, but they seem useless in comparison).

Also, does the Wicker Eddie make the original No Prayer Eddie not worth using? He seems much stronger. And I'm not sure if there's a benefit in swapping the leader position. Thanks!

You need either AoE heal, Ox Cultist green(its a 2* creep, farm 1st map boss on hard if u can for it) and Allied Soldier Green(3* you proly wont see him in near future unless lucky), or you grind till the point at which you can ALMOST one hit KO enemy.

You can also hunt for trooper that has AoE healer as his available unit.

Standard Eddie is good cuz Powerslave boss is green and red>green, lvl him up. So lvl up/talisman up Eddie, same with blue wickerdog cuz of his heal(again it would be best to farm for Ox cultist).

As for difference between Eddie and Wickerman Eddie, Ed is a warrior-bruiser type, while Wicker is a high dmg low hp glass cannon. Eddie has lower base stats dmg wise, so in the "early game" Wickerman wins, later the curve rises for Eddie and lowers for Wickerman cuz mobs do crapton of dmg thus making Wicker's low hp pool a huge weakness(he dies before he can eliminate enemys and "stabilise" the encounter, aka he dies b4 u can heal him up, or ur healer dies-other minion dies leaving Wicker alone and ofc dead.

Edit: Leader position is a tactical advantage, since when you swap Eddies you can't re-swap for 2 turns. Meaning if you have red enemies it would be better to have Wicker(blue) as leader, so u can save that swap for more suitable situation.

P.S. check the post i made, you might see some helpful info in the reply section and/or ask there, those guys were helpful. http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...on-suggestions
    Last edited by Aatrox-2762; 07-15-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks, that was incredibly helpful!

I'm checking your post now, this is great. Thanks again.

When you say creep, you mean soul?