View Poll Results: Which of these should I put major effort into levelling up?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wicker dog of night (blue) 60

1 7.69%
  • Pyro Soldier (green) 59

1 7.69%
  • Pharaoh Dog (blue) 55

5 38.46%
  • Allied Bomber Boy (green) 14

2 15.38%
  • Angel of Strife (green) 10

1 7.69%
  • Speed of Light Eddie (blue) 8

1 7.69%
  • Soulless Demon (red) 7

3 23.08%
  • Mummy Dog (purple) 7

3 23.08%
  • Angel of Pain (blue) 1

2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    OS
    Android

Which of these Should I put the effort into levelling up next

I have 11 4 star characters (no 5s booooooo). One is original biker Eddie; he's at l79. There's also my Wicker Man at l77 that several of you have on your trooper list at the mo. The question is which of the other 4 star ones should I level up, so I have more options for you guys to play with?

I haven't bothered with Angel of Pain much because lots of my troopers have him, and Angel of Strife was one of the buggy ones (although he might be better post update; I've not checked)
    Last edited by Jennie-5128; 07-20-2016 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Additional info

I vote Soulless Demon, simply because I like AoE basic attacks. He's a bit on the squishy side if you don't talisman him up properly though.

OS
    Android
    I like his AoE too; I just worry that I'm too red-heavy (but then as I said to you on another thread) my play style seems to suit red characters

OS
    Android
    .... and of course after posting this I got a Pharaoh Eddie LOL

Mummy dog does surprisingly a lot of damage when you buff it out, I had one with my troopers. It good pairing with Angel of Pain.

I went through and completed game normal with a wicker dog because had nothing better but when you do underworld on harder settings you likely have to find a better option. Its a good low cost healer.

Angel of Pain is a pain because it is buggy, you can not use his main attack as last shot. Love first blood but does not trigger all the time.
    I am buffing allied Solider Boy but its just a block of hitpoints like most sentinels, I threw a Defensive boost on perfects to serve as my Defense rather then the Allied Solider reflect shield that cause a lot of bugs when playthrough with.

The pharaoh dog is a godsend if used properly. Run that heal at the beginning of the battle and you will heal for 3 full rounds. EXTREMELY useful. Plus, if built right, he can dish out some damage that will make you very happy. The only time I wouldn't recommend him over the others is if you lack damage output in your team and you already have a good defensive character (or if the bugs with that character haven't been fixed). If you want an absolutely insane damage dealer (single target), go with mummy dog. He takes some work to get right, but I have built mine to be "The Terminator mummy dog". If you would like to see a very powerful AND tanky mummy dog, check mine out. You can look me up in the game WickedVase-5538 . Pay specific attention to the talismans I used on him and you will have a beast on your hands. You can also check my Pharoah dog (although I punished him due to bugs and took away his talismans- gave most of them to the Pharoah Dog King who is a better version and a combination of the Pharaoh dog and the Wickerdog Queen).

OS
    Android
    Cheers Vaseodin that's v helpful
    In terms of one to level up specifically for others to play with it sounds like the mummy might be better? I'll check out your talisman arrangements too