Troll character - Best stats to use?

Are there any cases where classes will gain benefit from stats that arent aligned with their abilities? For example, if the ability says "deals magic damage to a single target" does only magic improve that attack? Only reason I am asking is I have a 4* Troll who has twice as much ATK as MAGIC, and none of his abilities are ATK, based on their descriptions. So is his ATK stat completely useless and I should solely focus on talismans that improve magic?

Troll in question and his abilities
    http://imgur.com/a/5BdFS

well, that's odd. Seems ridiculous to have a character with such high attack when all his attacks do magic damage. As far as I know, all damage comes from the stat mentioned (e.g. magic damage comes from your magic stat). The only times it is useful to boost a different stat is yellow characters (a lot of them do "random" damage, which scales from a random stat) and some purple characters do damage from both magic and attack combined. This troll of yours doesn't make much sense, but to answer your question I would put all my talismans on Magic boost and avoid attack boost.

OS
    Android
    Hi rchimus,

I've reported this as a bug to the game team. Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Hi rchimus,

I've reported this as a bug to the game team. Thanks!
    It's the same thing for my dog in reverse, all his abilities scale attack and his magic stat is huge. :/

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  101.9 KB

OS
    iOS
    I've been wondering the same thing. How do I effectively build the troll? I just pulled him yesterday and he's my only 4* warrior class character, but he seems lackluster like this.

Anyone find a good build for him?

OS
    iOS
    Can you show the skills and Talisman slots for the Troll? None of my Troopers have one and I don't know the stats.

I have that troll, it's horrible, can't think how it should be used to be at least not embarassing. Just a wrong character.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    Same here, I have the Troll and I actually use him, but itīs just ridiculous that he scales with magic xD I use +15% Def, +20% Magic x MR and 2 Special X MR, so far everytime he gets attacked I can use a special move with soldier Eddie afterwards and he can take quite some punishment plus the shield at the beginning is awesome. However, donīt use him while the opponent has a reflect ability. Gets you in a neverending loop of misses you canīt escape :/

http://imgur.com/a/5BdFS
    all the skills are in the middle of the picture.

his talismans are 3 grey, then 3* red, 4* yellow, 5* red
    so from 10 o clock to 7 o clock is grey grey grey red yellow red