Server crashes when selling characters

I clicked on the "select all" box when dropping souls into the book of souls and had 80+ characters added to my inventory.

I then got a message saying I cannot do quests and need to manage my inventory. When I try to do this (by selling characters) I get an error message: "Server error! Changes not saved. Try again". It doesn't matter if I try to only sell 1 character or many characters, I keep getting the same error message.

I have tried on 2 different wifi networks and on LTE. I don't think it's a connection problem.

Seeing as I can't play quests without selling characters and I can't sell any characters do to the server error, I cannot play the game at all.

Has anyone experienced this problem before and can suggest a solution?

OS
    Android
    This might be a foolish suggestion, but have you tried force closing the app and starting it up again?

Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    This might be a foolish suggestion, but have you tried force closing the app and starting it up again?
    What I ended up doing was deleting it and re-installing it. Seemed to resolve the issue.

Thanks for your suggestion!

OS
    Android
    Actually, the only thing you have to do is clear the cache. You don't need to uninstall the app. That works for me.