Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I'm autofarming all LoL X levels with Carriage Rider Eddie (~1/2 skill shards), Assassin Golden Sun (maxed), Angel of Fear (maxed), and Alliance General. Not even sure I need the general.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    I autofarm x with fotd, pdk, green soulless demon and sentinel allied bomber boy. Never go below 90% health with that team
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    The boss WILL NOT ghost if he reaches 0 health with "prevent beneficial effects" debuff on him. He just dies along with anything else that might be left alive at that point.
    Lucky you, for me it's not working... But still, I steal his ghost with SoL every time, since my red axis bomber is raising chances for this, so I cut him some slack

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Lucky you, for me it's not working... But still, I steal his ghost with SoL every time, since my red axis bomber is raising chances for this, so I cut him some slack
    Yeah it's been patched since the original post. I'll edit that part.

Also on my 5* green soulless demon, I've settled on 3x blind overwhelming + 3x Energy ward. Seems like a good balance of durability, damage, and effects. I haven't evolved the other green demon yet. Probably will soon though.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-16-2016 at 07:26 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I just use my Assassin Troll to steal the Ghost effect and kill him. I'm so happy since figuring that trick out!
    Azathoth-7781

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    A nice option is Visions Eddie(YES double check I wrote that)...
    Being a green char, deals heavy damage to any magus. The BEST plus is the TAKE ability, it removes the Ghost and kills the LOL in one touch(When he's ghosted!)
    Well I'll be damned. I shall have to try this next time. My team has no issues surviving the LoL's attacks, but waiting out his ghosting is annoying.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Didn't see it mentioned but fotd Eddie removes the ghost effect and kills him also. I just use my normal team until he ghost then pull out fotd and kill it one shot.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.