Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

What works well in the Magus (Blue) LoL dungeon.

Just some tips for this one since some struggle here. You may not have access to these characters, but you might find something useful.

Here's what I use: Speed of Light Eddie, Alliance General, and twin green soulless demons. The general and SoL Eddie are typical builds, nothing special. I have blind sets on my soulless demons. Why? Because the blue Golden Sons can't heal if they can't hit you.

The first two rounds are fairly simple, use the green guys to kick butt. SoL Eddie can either heal, attack, or use the skill that blocks beneficial effects to block the Newborns from buffing.

The boss round: The blind effect won't take effect if you target the boss, since it can't affect the boss in any way. Activate the General's buff. The general and demons can then concentrate on damage, and SoL Eddie can heal or attack.

You used to be able to prevent ghosting on the boss by blocking beneficial effects, but it no longer works. You should still be able to end the ghost part by removing it or stealing the effect.

The general makes short work of the boss with his buff activated. The soulless demons do ok, but the talismans I have on them aren't up to snuff with the General. If you don't have these guys, find something else (preferably a green or non red) that can fit a blind set. If you don't have SoL Eddie, CR Eddie or something that has buff removal or steal capability.

Other useful debuffs are Bleeds and / or block healing, perma death, block revive. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-16-2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Patches changed the way some skills work.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

A nice option is Visions Eddie(YES double check I wrote that)...
    Being a green char, deals heavy damage to any magus. The BEST plus is the TAKE ability, it removes the Ghost and kills the LOL in one touch(When he's ghosted!)
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, your alliance general (and my other troopers) make LolX blue so much easier! I use the same, but use assassin golden son instead of the souless demons + my standard blue allied soldier.

Would love some decent greens myself. Best I've got is mummy eddie & apart from that just the usual regular soul sentinals. Might spend some trooper points on green souls I think....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    My AG has a ways to go on talismans, so it's good to hear he's useful on X. The talismans are only 5* L29-35 yet.

I'd use an assassin Son if I had one of my own, as you can't die in that dungeon with his power move. Added a couple more useful hints to the original post, in case others don't have those characters.

There really aren't that many good green characters, so I'd be wary of getting green souls.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 10-26-2016 at 04:38 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    There really aren't that many good green characters, so I'd be wary of getting green souls.
    Now I read this after spending my trooper points! lol.

Ox cultists and undead allied soldiers :/

Well lesson learned I guess!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Since the Golden Sons can get powerful heals in, you need to kill off enemies every round, as those left alive are likely to be back at more or less full HP next round.

CR Eddie's fury also prevents the boss ghosting.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    As indicated above, there is a subordination of classes: Magus beats Warrior, Warrior beats Sentinel, Sentinel beats Magus.

Thus, the best warriors by class are sentinel and magus for blue lol. Allied General and Sentinel Soulless Demon are go-tos for their heavy hitting and AoE damage (respectfully) Sentinels seem more resistant to magus damage too, so these characters survive better.

Magus characters are on equal footing and characters like Axis General and CR eddie make short work of those in this dungeon. CR's fury attack can disrupt LOL's ghost fury or can strip it right off him wih fatal results.

Assassin class is useful as well, especially Golden Son, who helps mete out such damage that the LOL is dead before fury can be reached.

Also, explosive AoE is best, so Soldier Eddie's bullet trace following a powerful AoE strike leaves only a few resurrected sons, which your third toon should be able to reduce/eliminate. Worst case scenario, Soldier Eddie unleashes bullet trace last, leaving 2 sons to be mopped up on the second round, giving you the chance to build up energy for another bullet trace for the next wave in the dungeon.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-15-2016 at 03:08 PM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Now I read this after spending my trooper points! lol.

Ox cultists and undead allied soldiers :/

Well lesson learned I guess!

Sooner or later, you'll find Allied General is a "must-add." Meanwhile, FotD Pharoah, and the green angel are massive characters. SSD, Golden Son and Bomber Boy are no slouches either. The thing about sentinels are you have a ton of crap and a handful of amazing with maybe 2-3 decent ones in the middle.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    I use PDK+CR+any 2 AOE magic damage dealers (sentinel and gunner bomber boy, assassin possessed mine, assassin soulless demon, magus allied soldier).
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    iOS
    I use red rocked dog, Angel of fear, AG, GR Eddie/pharaoh eddie for all LOL X farming. On blue when he ghosts I just use pharaoh eddies fury and it an auto win. I focused on building one team that would win everywhere.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-16-2016 at 04:05 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.