Thread: Best Healer?

Best Healer?

In terms of survivability which non-Eddie character is the best all around healer? I have troopers with pharaoh dogs and their healing/regen/cleanse abilities are pretty good. I'm looking for a group healer not just single allies. My best healer is an allied soldier but he is currently only a 3 star so he doesn't survive long in places like the underworld. Is he worth evolving or would a different character be best? I just need to know what to look for. Also which talismans are best for maximum healing? From what I've seen those that boost magic seem to be the best but I'd like to know specific combos people are using for healers. Any input is appreciated.

Initially I used a Pharaoh Dog King, currently no healer as I will switch to Soldier Eddie for healing.

OS
    Android
    I use a 4* Allied Soldier as healer... He's ok. IMO the Hellhound is better. BUT the Allied Soldier cleans all debuffs, so it's a difficult choice, I'm happy with him but I run him with magus Allied Soldier and Soldier Eddie, so I hace shields and 2 healings. Plus they look cool together.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-21-2016 at 05:30 PM.

OS
    Android
    I use one of the dead soldiers, I don't remember the name. He isn't too powerful, but he gets the job done. Once you get 4 star characters like the Pharaoh Dog King you can heal the he'll out of your team with almost no problems.

OS
    iOS
    Have used several of those listed but I think for me the most fun was using my Warrior Rocket Dog, his passive is Lifesteal 60% on physical. Paired with Soldier Eddie and any other physical damager, you always heal on your turn AND do damage.

Currently running with Soldier Eddie for spot heals and magus Allied Soldier (one of the best allies in the game due to shields), and soldier Allied Bomber Boy. His bomb ability is awesome with 45% True Burn and I run him with 3 Blind Talismans.

For me I can run with anything third member as long as I have Magus Alied Soldier and Solider Eddie. I can mow through Underworld Normal with ease.

Sentinal Allied Soldier is great for heals as well as
    Magus Pharaoh Dog/King
    Sentinal Undead Allied Soldier also has a group heal but I haven't leveled mine enough to test it

I just realized that my Assassin Possessed Mine actually does do damage to all with his Expire even though it does not specify in the text.
    He also heals all allies with 5 cost Preserve and Increases Effect Duration of Positive effects so I think I will start leveling him up and see how he does healing wise.

Sounds like basically the same team I use: Soldier Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier, and right now Ox Cultist (til I find better). He was my healer but even loaded with HP talismans to boost his heal, Eddie heals more AND doesn't cost ability points.

OS
    Android
    Green (Sentinel) Undead Allied Soldier Heals All amount based on Magic Stat. Sentinel Allied Soldier non dead variety Heals all and removes negatives. I use the Undead one mostly he has a nice shot with his gun. Leather Jacket Eddie gets heal ability with the future abilities.