OS
    Android

3* green evo shards

Hey guys any idea where i can farm these i have already finished all lord of light levels yet i still have missing one any support is apreciated

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrikamikaze View Post
    Hey guys any idea where i can farm these i have already finished all lord of light levels yet i still have missing one any support is apreciated
    You have to farm Lord of Light until you get it :/ It'll take a while but I think your best bet is LoL XI.
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    You have to farm Lord of Light until you get it :/ It'll take a while but I think your best bet is LoL XI.
    Lol XI I think you meant IX 😂 but thank you for the help!

OS
    iOS
    Lol XI I think you meant IX 😂 but thank you for the help!
    Yes, my bad 😂
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    Hah. That must have been a subconscious slip since the drop rate is so horrible that it really isn't worth running the dungeons unless all your characters have maxed out talismans. :-p
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Nevermind what I said Just did some test runs of about 12 games of LoL X amd have gotten 2 3* green evo shards. Not sure if it's luck, but try level 10.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    There really should be another way, not everyone can farm LoL at level 10, especially newer players. The drops generally are much improved since the October update but coloured 3* are now very very difficult unless you get lucky
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    There really should be another way, not everyone can farm LoL at level 10, especially newer players. The drops generally are much improved since the October update but coloured 3* are now very very difficult unless you get lucky
    100% agree. The dungeon needs to go back to the way it was. At least the old way you could get ironite, sands, gold, etc if you didn't get the evo shards. At this rate, I find myself not even wanting to play this game anymore.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?