Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Holy Smoke Eddie (Warrior Type)

Name:  Eddie.png
Views: 2918
Size:  50.0 KB

FURY

Wrathchild
    Deals 3 strikes of physical attack damage.
    The final strike hits all enemies. Heal Blocks all enemies for 2 turns
    LV2/3 DMG+15/25%

BASIC ABILITY

Attack

Deals physical damage to a single target
    LV2/3/4 DMG+5/10/15%

Hunt
    Lower DEF of enemy for 2 turns.
    Ignite enemy for 2 turns
    Ignite increases physical damage taken

Trance
    Increase power generation for 2 turns
    Increase Fury gained for 2 turns

POWER ABILITY

Chain Knuckle (3 PWR)
    Deals physical damage to a single target.
    35% chance to Stun target for 1 turn.
    Gain Extra Turn on Stun.
    LV2/4/6/7 DMG+10/10/15/15%
    LV3/5 Effect Chance+10/15%

Prey (2 PWR)
    Lower MR of enemy for 2 turns
    Smites enemy for 2 turns
    Smite increases magic damage taken

Rise (4 PWR)
    Deals physical damage to all enemies.
    Heal all allies
    25% Chance to gain an Extra Turn.
    Heal amount is based on your ATK stat.
    LV2/4 DMG+10/15%
    LV3/5 Healing+10/15%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Warrior
    Last edited by Kaijester; 11-01-2016 at 01:21 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I don't understand why nobody replied on this nice guy. I run him with 2 stone, 2 iron and 2 strength talismans. I fought him today in the arena with sentinel pyro and soulless demon and magus golden son. My opponents were the mummy, SSD, gunner corrupt rescuer and a blue bat. I didn't have the first round and guess what? I won. In my opinion he's very good, depending on what you use him for.
    Btw the stone talisman were level 4 star 40.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    I don't understand why nobody replied on this nice guy. I run him with 2 stone, 2 iron and 2 strength talismans. I fought him today in the arena with sentinel pyro and soulless demon and magus golden son. My opponents were the mummy, SSD, gunner corrupt rescuer and a blue bat. I didn't have the first round and guess what? I won. In my opinion he's very good, depending on what you use him for.
    Btw the stone talisman were level 4 star 40.
    Not entirely sure why you're using Iron instead of more Strength and Stone instead of Health, but yeah. Using a Trooper's on the Fear of the Dark level made me realize that he has a few tricks up his sleeve as his Prey Skill sped things up considerably for my blue team.
    His big advantage is his versatility. He can heal, debuff, stun, Heal Block, increase Power and Fury generation, and all his Power costs are on the cheap side. Of course, Soldier Eddie was an even better jack of all trades (also possessing Power and Fury generation, an Endure skill and a very spammable AoE buff) until he got nerfed in October, and even then may be preferable because his basic move is AoE.
    That, and everyone has him, which makes using him feel boring.

His one big niche over Soldier Eddie though is that he is a great option against bosses due to his Hunt and Prey skills
    Last edited by Kardas; 02-21-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Once past the initial stages of the games, I see him more as the type of Eddie you bring on the bench to sub in for some special uses, like applying ignite or smite on bosses. I think those types of skills are underrated.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Hes a beast on my alt account, using ignite on an enemy then attackig with my red bat (which has fiery talismans equipped) and hopefully getting atleast 1 burn almost 1 shots any enemy.

I one shot sentinel beast with 4 burns! Now thats some serious power, plus he had the epic rise heal, which imo one of the best heals in the game.

And ofc lets not forget this guy's chain knuckle, unique ability, epic damage, holy shit 5 stuns in a row is epic!

Talismans i use are 5 strength fierces and 1 health overwhelming
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Best Warrior Eddie for PVP by far........!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

I'd love if one of his moves pulled out a TV, but whipping people with chains is pretty awesome.

I saw that this eddie is available as a prize in the campaign? How exactly do you get him? I completed the campaign quite a long time ago, probably before his release, and a quick search on the forums hasn't turned up anything.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I saw that this eddie is available as a prize in the campaign? How exactly do you get him? I completed the campaign quite a long time ago, probably before his release, and a quick search on the forums hasn't turned up anything.
    Erm, Holy Smoke Eddie is the Eddie you get when starting the game. He's just generally referred to as Holy Smoke Eddie to differentiate him from the other Eddies (and because he looks like the Eddie on the Holy Smoke single). So unless you Sacrificed or sold yours, you're out of luck.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Erm, Holy Smoke Eddie is the Eddie you get when starting the game. He's just generally referred to as Holy Smoke Eddie to differentiate him from the other Eddies (and because he looks like the Eddie on the Holy Smoke single). So unless you Sacrificed or sold yours, you're out of luck.
    Ha! I thought everyone just called the starting Eddie 'Eddie'.

Thanks!