Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    So they put another 9 slots (!!!) for Skill Shards on him. When did that happen? Pretty sure mine was fully sharded.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    About two months ago.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Why his not available from Rare souls as other 3* Eddies? I sacrificied him long time ago and now I'd like to have him in collection again but he is not anywhere.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    You will need to contact support, and they may be able to help you by exchanging it for a spare Eddie in your inventory, since it is not available any other way if you sacrificed it.

OS
    Android
    As MetalKing said, contact support and they will switch him with some Eddie on your inventory. I did that a few weeks ago.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I never dreamt of it Thanks for advice guys, I'll try it.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Holy Smoke Eddie with Echo talismans and any 2 mysticals (I prefer a health set, but advantage is good too).

I really like how they've developed this old timer. His new toxic burn skill can be very useful in certain fights, while adding the high extra turn chance to Hunt makes him one of the best physical damage dealers when combined with other physical attackers. I've started running him with an Echo set and can reliably ignite 3-4 enemies in a turn while still being able to attack afterward. Since I recently got Clansman Eddie on my team, a favorite tactic of mine is to use Clansman's accuracy buff, then switch to Holy Smoke. From there it's a simple matter to ignite the enemy team (with the accuracy buff, Hunt has a 90% extra turn chance on its own, plus the echo chance), and if I still have power to spare I'll wail on someone with Chain Knuckles which is up to a 55% stun/extra turn chance with accuracy, plus echo. If you have a Gunner Dog with an energy set, you can generate lots of power each turn due to its AOE attack having an extra turn chance as well which allows for multiple Chain Knuckle strikes per turn with just a little luck. Plus Eddie can heal reasonably with Rise, which ALSO has an extra turn chance?!

My only complaint about this Eddie is his fury move; it can be useful, but it's quite outdated. Lots of newer characters can heal block an entire team with basic or power abilities, and Wrathchild just doesn't do enough damage to justify heal block being its only effect. Maybe if it gave your team some type of shield or inflicted more debuffs on the enemies it would be more in-line with the current state of the game.

At any rate, I'm very glad NF (or Navigator Games now?) hasn't forgotten about the game's very first Eddie. Ideally, no character should ever become obsolete, but that isn't necessarily a realistic goal. Still, I think this guy especially should be kept up with the more recent characters.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    He was the first eddie I've sharded and I finished all campaign levels on all difficulties using him (excluding night city). I even used him for quite a while in the arena, though I eventually replaced him by POM eddie as my default.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. I have always liked him - he was one of my furst warrior team leaders years ago and I he got me through a lot of stages. Still like him in Gauntlet in certain matches and it is fun to give him a run out and you are right in the right team and with a bit of extra trusn luck he can still be a monster. I am hoping the revisit all the old Eds - Carriage Rider I used a lot but hardly ever now - he does nothing! Same for a few other Eds too - I am sure they will get updated skills next year at some point as they do tend ot go back to old characters to keep them relevant.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496