Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Indont have skill shards on my bat. My bat hits 15k total with the buff normally. I cannot recreate. Idk how it started and idk why it stopped. I've long been suspicious of a bug with regards to calculating physical damage. I've seen samurai hit like this before for a few rounds and then stop. Not sure what the issue is. Needs to be fixed before PvP.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Not sure what the issue is here. A maxed red bat w/the general's buff should hit a LoL for ~45k. That sounds exactly right. Is the problem that it won't happen again? What does this have to do with Wickerman Eddie?
    i do that with CR special+general buff
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Indont have skill shards on my bat. My bat hits 15k total with the buff normally. I cannot recreate. Idk how it started and idk why it stopped. I've long been suspicious of a bug with regards to calculating physical damage. I've seen samurai hit like this before for a few rounds and then stop. Not sure what the issue is. Needs to be fixed before PvP.
    You mean like in this thread? If so, hooray, someone else has seen the same bug I was seeing!!!

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Damage-Values

Maybe bump my post in the bug thread and the devs might look into it?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    WM has been my favourite until I got CR(quite late). Took me practicly through the game to the end. Has been fully skill sharded, then benched. Here and there I'd shake the dust off of it. He was a subject of many nerfs lowering his skills and I can't tell since when, but not for a long time, his future power skill costs 6 instead of 4. Just took him for a walk thinking of PvAIP. And got the feeling that his present basic got a bit powerd up since the last time I can remember.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    WM has been my favourite until I got CR(quite late). Took me practicly through the game to the end. Has been fully skill sharded, then benched. Here and there I'd shake the dust off of it. He was a subject of many nerfs lowering his skills and I can't tell since when, but not for a long time, his future power skill costs 6 instead of 4. Just took him for a walk thinking of PvAIP. And got the feeling that his present basic got a bit powerd up since the last time I can remember.
    Yep, both his present basic and his fury move was buffed with increased damage, both the base damage and how much it increases with skill shards.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android

Wicker Man Eddie abilities

i will be honest, his abilities are very useful but having him as a champ is a 50/50 situation plus having to find the right troopers to carry will make it a bit challenging. As these updates keep changing and changing i've notice that the halloween and christmas troopers with burn effects or adding burn effects to them are making him more effective.