Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859

    Magnus Allied Soldier new Talismans build

    what is the best Talismans build for Magnus Allied Soldier since he change (now need more health for damage)
    Mine have 2 Stone ward and 4 shock arcane, good build or not the best possible for my 4 magnus team (CR Eddie 5*: 2 health ward, 2 paladin (1 arcane, 1 power), 2 holy arcane + PDK 5*: 2 health ward, 2 paladin arcane, 2 penetrating (1 arcane, 1 power) + Corrupt general 5*: 1 Boost Bulwark, 2 Holy Power, 3 freezing arcane)?

    thanks
    I play all troopers all days.







  2. #2
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,245
    I've gont 3xblind and 3xfreezing. Seems to give a nice mix to maximise attack. Otherwise I'd look at 4xhealth(ward) and 2xholy(arcane) and see. Maybe keep one of your shock sets and change the other for 2xhealth(wards) and see if that means more damage?
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Pharaoh Dog King - Werewolf - Minotaur / Got all the key talis for once!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kardas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    594
    I run him with a Freeze set, a Holy set and a green Talisman and I do around 5000 damage to neutral targets on Game of Death Madness (with max Skill Shards)

    Blue Allied Soldier's DEF is quite low though. Since Ward is the only worthwhile green Talisman type for him, I recommend your blue Talismans to be of the Power subtype.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

    Kardas-1158. Retired

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I've gont 3xblind and 3xfreezing. Seems to give a nice mix to maximise attack. Otherwise I'd look at 4xhealth(ward) and 2xholy(arcane) and see. Maybe keep one of your shock sets and change the other for 2xhealth(wards) and see if that means more damage?
    Do you recommend freezing (power) and blind (ward)? His reflect shield is one reason my team generally survives the higher LoL dungeons so I'd like to maximize his effectiveness as much as possible. You touched on this in my previous thread but didnt specify the subtypes. Also would you say that setup is more beneficial than the 4x health and 2x holy?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Do you recommend freezing (power) and blind (ward)? His reflect shield is one reason my team generally survives the higher LoL dungeons so I'd like to maximize his effectiveness as much as possible. You touched on this in my previous thread but didnt specify the subtypes. Also would you say that setup is more beneficial than the 4x health and 2x holy?
    Freezing/Blind is what i have on my BAS and in manual he smashes everything, while also being quite defensive. That said, I havent tried him with 4xhealth/2xholy at all. Just havent had the time as he does quite well with the set I've got.

    Certainly the 3xblind & 3xfreezing does quite a bit better than the 4xholy/2xhealth I had on him before the tweak.

    If you do try the health/holy combo, let me know how you go!

    As for subtypes, I'd go for power for the holies, as for the greens you are stuck with ward.
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Pharaoh Dog King - Werewolf - Minotaur / Got all the key talis for once!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Freezing/Blind is what i have on my BAS and in manual he smashes everything, while also being quite defensive. That said, I havent tried him with 4xhealth/2xholy at all. Just havent had the time as he does quite well with the set I've got.

    Certainly the 3xblind & 3xfreezing does quite a bit better than the 4xholy/2xhealth I had on him before the tweak.

    If you do try the health/holy combo, let me know how you go!

    As for subtypes, I'd go for power for the holies, as for the greens you are stuck with ward.
    I currently have the 4x health 2x holy right now and he does okay i suppose. I may try to get some blind/freezing runes upgraded to try that set out if anything to make sure he puts neg effects on the targets so FotD eddie's fury can heal like it is supposed to.
    Sooooo much tinkering with this game!

  7. #7
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    What is the best finally, now his damage is linked to hp
    I play all troopers all days.







  8. #8
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    up
    I play all troopers all days.







  9. #9
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    someone can tell me?
    I play all troopers all days.







  10. #10
    Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sofia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    102
    Depends if you'd like to use him for PvP or PvE and what kind of team you're running him in. There is no "ONE CORRECT AND BEST BUILD".
    Here's a few examples on what you might want to do:
    PvP (Offense) - 3x Freezing (Power) and 3x Energy (Ward)
    PvP (Defense) - 3x Freezing (Power) and 3x Paralysis/Blind (Ward)
    PvE Max flat DMG for auto-farm - 4x Holy (3x Power, 1x Arcane) and 2x Ascension (Ward)
    PvE team comp depending on Debuffs - 4x Shock (3x Power, 1x Arcane) 2x Ascension (Ward)

    And so on and so forth... You can check my guide on character building (which someone should really make a sticky I think)...

    P.S. It's MAGUS not magNus :P
    Schadenfreud-0217

    Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

    Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •