Wicker Man Eddie (Magus Type)

Name:  Wickerman_Eddie.png
Views: 3191
Size:  45.2 KB

FURY

Thousand Suns
    Deals magic damage to all enemies.
    Inflicts Flare status to all enemies.
    The Flare status causes existing Burn Effect on enemies to have infinite duration
    LV2/3 DMG+10/25%

BASIC ABILITY

Melt
    Deals magic damage to a single target
    Consume Burn effects on Perfect Attacks.
    The Consume effect deals true damage and remove the effect
    LV2/3/4/5 DMG+5/5/10/15%

Magma Shield
    Reduce damage taken for 1 turn.
    Returns damage to enemies after 1 turn
    Inflicts Physical Burn for 1 turn
    LV2/3 DMG+5/5%

Beckon
    Gain Power instantly.
    Increase Magic stat for 2 turns.
    25% Chance to get an Extra Turn

POWER ABILITY

Burn (5 PWR)
    Deals magic damage to all enemies
    60% Chance to Magic Burn for 3 turns
    The Magic Burn effect deals magic damage over time
    LV2/5 DM+10/20%
    LV3 Effect Duration+1
    Lv4 Effect Chance+15%

Crumble (2 PWR)
    Reduce Fury of enemy team.
    Gain Power based on Fury taken.
    Heals self based on Missing HP.

Erupt (4 PWR)
    Inflicts Magic Burn on enemies for 2 turns
    35% Chance to Stun enemies for 1 turn
    The Magic Burn effect deals magic damage over time.
    LV2/4 Effect Chance+5/15%
    LV3 Effect Duration+1
    Last edited by Kaijester; 07-26-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Upgraded to 5 stars and was trying to level him further but as I play till Lv50s, his damage is horrible in Underworld Madness levels even with maxed Talisman.

Can you please give us his stats maximized (w- w/o talismans). I was always wondering and wanted to compare him against an Axis Commander
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

Not max yet...now only Lv60.

OS
    iOS
    Is this char worth taking some magic talismans off to give a set of burns? Or only worth playing with a burny team? Just thinking that if he doesnt hit too hard at higher levels, adding extra regular true damage might help?

OS
    Android
    Poor Wicker Man Eddie.. No one mentions about him.. Just 4 posts? He was the first "another" Eddie for almost all of us, like a first-excitement. I guess he deserves some respect.. I don't even remember the last time when i have used him on a battle, probably was decades ago (July or August). I decided to upgrade him to 5*. Because he was sitting on my team screen like a lonely sad old retired man. He was level 80 and 4*.. Like many of you have. And burning all the time i don't know.. Probably for giving some heat to other team members.. Like a stove no one cares about..

I wonder if any end-game player used this guy? Any experience?

If not, i call everyone for a moment of respect silence for this most underrated Eddie.

Name:  Wickerman.png
Views: 1166
Size:  1,005.5 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

I'd use him once in a while in warrior LOL dungeon. His overall ability might pale in comparison with fellow Magus Eddie but his basic attack to consume burn can deal extremely high damage when teamed up with ally and talisman which provides mutiple burn effects.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I'd use him once in a while in warrior LOL dungeon. His overall ability might pale in comparison with fellow Magus Eddie but his basic attack to consume burn can deal extremely high damage when teamed up with ally and talisman which provides mutiple burn effects.
    I wonder.. How does "consume" works exactly? When you apply consume effect on the enemy, what is the catch with it? For example; if normal magic damage is 1000k, how much that would be with "consume" effect? I was using him with my Masked Harpy, and sometimes he was hitting very hard with basic attack. I still don't know how that works exactly.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Not sure how is consume damage calculated but I'm quite nothing can survive your example of 1000k damage...lol.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    I've seen people say they use him to kill bosses with burn teams because the consume damage is so high, but I've never tried it. Maybe one of these days I'll give him a go with the harpy, gunner bomber boy, and red pyro to see what happens.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?