Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Not sure how is consume damage calculated but I'm quite nothing can survive your example of 1000k damage...lol.
    Of course! This 1000k became a grave for many innocent owl and ox cultists, nothing can survive this damage!1!!1!1

Lol.. 1000 k just makes easier to calculate the additional damage percentage, that's why i have put that number. At least i didn't say 100k..
    Actually, in the beginning 1000 k seems cool. But after a while nothing can make you more satisfied than seeing 10000 k + damages.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I've seen people say they use him to kill bosses with burn teams because the consume damage is so high, but I've never tried it. Maybe one of these days I'll give him a go with the harpy, gunner bomber boy, and red pyro to see what happens.
    Cool idea actually! Masked Harpy + Gunner bomber boy + Red pyro = which means there will be burns on the enemies all the time. Worth to try.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I start the fight with Aliance general buffing group. Then Red Golden Son, with full burn talismen set, loads mobs with fire dots. PSS with one more set of burners. Then let Wickerman Edward MELT LvL 10 LOL boss in one cast. Easily 100k in dmg.

I use WME in 90% of all Battles.

OS
    Android
    Am I wrong in thinking the consume damage scales with enemy max health? I tried it with junk talismans vs the wicker man madness, and the consume damage was very low (300 per mark?) Then did the same against Aset on madness, and the consume damage was higher (2000 per mark.)
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quite likely. I was dealing 7000-8000 per burn on dungeon bosses.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I've seen people say they use him to kill bosses with burn teams because the consume damage is so high, but I've never tried it. Maybe one of these days I'll give him a go with the harpy, gunner bomber boy, and red pyro to see what happens.
    That would be very interesting to try alright!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    People running with the burny team idea... never thought I'd see the day...

I think using Sentinel Bomber Boy instead of the Gunner may also be a worthwhile shot if you want more sustainability. You then get a heal with chance for an accuracy boost and a 1 turn DEF & MR boost
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    i'm currious to test that, but with shit upgrad talismans loot i can't
    If someone can test i'm curious
    Last edited by blade685; 11-22-2016 at 12:38 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I got a bug when using this guy yesterday with the red bat, and allied general. For whatever reason I would use generals buff, and immediately attack with the bat for 45k in damage. One shot on the LOL a few times. Tried it again later and could not reproduce.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I got a bug when using this guy yesterday with the red bat, and allied general. For whatever reason I would use generals buff, and immediately attack with the bat for 45k in damage. One shot on the LOL a few times. Tried it again later and could not reproduce.
    Not sure what the issue is here. A maxed red bat w/the general's buff should hit a LoL for ~45k. That sounds exactly right. Is the problem that it won't happen again? What does this have to do with Wickerman Eddie?
    Arcturus-1987